Costco is the most popular retailer on RedFlagDeals.com, and they have an amazing reputation for great deals and exceptional service. There are some really exciting new features for Costco members with the CIBC Costco®† Mastercard® . Check out all new benefits and bonuses below:
CIBC Pace It™ Installment Plans
CIBC Costco®† Mastercard® cardholders now have access to CIBC Pace It so you can pay for those larger purchases with low-rate Installment Plans, spreading payments over a fixed term.
Plus, with your new CIBC Costco Mastercard you can take advantage of special Installment Plan interest rates with no installment fees on eligible Costco purchases in Canada and at Costco.ca:
- 4.99% for 6 months
- 5.99% for 12 months
- 6.99% for 24 months
Take your Costco shopping to the next level with better features and benefits with the new CIBC Costco Mastercard. With up to 3% cash back everywhere you shop, you can cash in on great rewards – faster! If you would like to learn more about all features and benefits, visit cibc.com/costco
New Costco members can apply now in Costco Canada warehouses or online at cibc.com/costco.
The CIBC Costco Mastercard provides valuable benefits built from Costco member feedback, including the following new features:
More cash back on Costco.ca purchases and at Costco gas locations:
- Earn 3% at Costco Gas and 2% at non-Costco gas stations on the first $5,000 spent on gas each year (1% thereafter).
- Earn 3% cash back at restaurants.
- 2% cash back earned at Costco.ca on the first $8,000 spent each year (1% thereafter).
- A full 1% cash back on purchases everywhere Mastercard is accepted, including at Costco warehouses.
Plus, Costco members can take advantage of new Mobile Device Insurance and Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Insurance. This provides great value when you fully charge or finance the purchase price of an eligible mobile device to your CIBC Costco Mastercard by providing up to $1,000 in repair or replacement coverage in case of loss, theft or damage, and Extended Warranty Insurance can add an extra year to the original manufacturer’s warranty when you charge eligible items to the card. Insurance coverages included with the CIBC Costco Mastercard are underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. You may contact the insurer at 1-866-363-3338 in Canada and the U.S. or collect from elsewhere at 905-403-3338 or visit cibccentre.rsagroup.ca.
New Executive Member Offer
Sign up for a new Costco Executive membership and apply for a CIBC Costco Mastercard and get a $60 statement credit.
- Sign up for a new Costco Executive Membership and apply for the credit card on the same day.
- Upon receipt of your new CIBC Costco Mastercard, spend $60 or more on the card during the first 120 days.
- After both steps are completed, the $60 statement credit will be applied to the credit card account within 12 to 16 weeks.
Offer subject to change without notice. For more information and terms and conditions on the CIBC Executive Offer: https://www.costco.ca/cibc-executive-offer.html.
To see the latest offers at Costco Canada, visit this page: https://www.redflagdeals.com/canada/costco-deals-coupons-sales/.