Some Great Stats from Amazon Prime Day in Canada
By Kate MusgroveJuly 22, 2015
Amazon emailed me this morning with some fun facts from the first Amazon Prime Day in Canada and I thought I would pass them along.
On July 15:
- Amazon.ca sold enough diapers to diaper every single baby born in Canada this year.
- Amazon.ca Prime members bought enough AeroGarden Indoor Gardens to make over 3,000 salads at the same time.
- Amazon.ca sold enough Instant Pot Pressure Cookers to make more than 55,000 servings of poutine gravy at the same time.
- Amazon Prime Canada members purchased enough Hoover Upright Vacuums to reach the highest point of Niagara Falls six times over if stacked end to end.
- They bought enough Breaking Bad DVD sets that it would take more than four years for someone to watch each disc back to back.
- Amazon.ca Prime members bought enough GoPro cameras to record over 650 hockey games without stopping to recharge and enough watches to give one to every active NHL player in the world.
All in all, it was a big day for Amazon, despite some grousing about the deals.
Showing 1 Most Recent CommentView all