Amazon is giving you a second chance to shop Prime Day deals in 2023, as the company has officially announced Prime Big Deal Days – a new shopping event exclusively for Amazon Prime members.
Prime Big Deal Days will run in Canada this October, along with Canada and 19 other countries around the globe including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Currently, there is no exact date available to mark on your calendar, but last year, Amazon Canada held their Prime Early Access Sale for 48-hours right after Canadian Thanksgiving on October 11-12.
Just like Prime Day in July, an Amazon Prime membership is required to shop Prime Big Deal Days. All subscription levels will have access to the event, including free trials and Prime Student memberships. If you're looking to try out Amazon Prime, check out our post on how to sign up for a free Prime trial.
Right now, little information has been given about the Prime Big Deal Days event, but shoppers can expect more information along with previews of deals in the weeks leading up to the event.
Best Deals from Prime Day 2023
Amazon Prime Day in July 2023 was their biggest one yet -- toppling their previous best year in 2022, with Prime members purchasing more than 375 million items and spending more than $2.5 billion worldwide. In Canada, some of the most popular deals were on Amazon devices, along with deals on products from Apple and Bose.
Here are a few popular Prime Day deals on RedFlagDeals during this year's event.
- Amazon Fire Stick TV 4K Max – a number of Amazon devices were discounted during the event, but the Fire Stick TV 4K Max was at an all-time low price of $38.99
- Up to 20% off gift cards – not everyone could take advantage of this offer, but a number of users were able to save up to 20% off digital gift cards retailers like Gap, H&M, and more
- Ring Products – several Ring products were discounted up to 47% off in the weeks leading up to Prime Day and through the event, notably Ring doorbells and indoor cams.
- Apple products – shoppers were able to score hot deals on Apple products, notably 61% off the 2021 model of Apple TV 4K as well as the Apple Watch
- Bose QC45 Limited Edition Headphones – Bose Quiet ComFort Headphones are always popular on RFD and on Prime Day, the wireless headphones were sold for $269.00 -- one of the lowest prices ever spotted for them