We could all use a little extra entertainment right now while we’re spending more time at home. That’s exactly why AIR MILES launched Happy Every Day today. It’s an online community on Facebook designed to entertain and reward Canadians for staying at home.
Anyone can join in on the fun, but only AIR MILES Collectors will be able to take part in the special exclusives and prizing components. As a reminder, signing up for AIR MILES is completely free.
The Happy Every Day community on the AIR MILES Facebook page will feature digital performances, celebrity appearances, live events for the entire family, and more.
They’ve signed up a slew of great Canadian talent for Happy Every Day and here’s a list of who you can expect to see take part:
- Tessa Virtue – Olympic and World champion ice dancer
- Craig McMorris – Professional snowboarder, TV host and sports personality
- Brett Kissel – Juno and CCMA Award-winning country artist
- The Reklaws – Country music duo
- Cœur de pirate – Montreal-based singer/songwriter
- Buffy Sainte-Marie – Oscar-winning singer-songwriter/composer, and author of her first illustrated children's book, Hey Little Rockabye, a story about pet adoption
- Claudio Aprile – Chef/TV personality
- Bob Blumer – Cookbook author/TV personality
- Ned Bell – Chef/TV personality
The opening weekend festivities which begin at 7pm ET tonight will be hosted by Olympic ice dancing champion Tessa Virtue, and TV host Craig McMorris. On Friday there will be a cooking session with chef Claudio Aprile (MasterChef Canada) and on Sunday country music star Brett Kissel will perform.
To make it easier to follow along, AIR MILES will release a weekly schedule each Monday.
All you need to do to take part is visit the AIR MILES Facebook page.