It's October, and that means it's time to start planning for the spookiest day of the year! Whether it's for trick-or-treating, a house party, or just for fun, you'll be looking for the best costumes, accessories, and makeup to wear this Halloween. In order to remove some of the stress from your shopping, we've gone ahead and compiled a list of stores where you can shop for Halloween Costumes in Canada!
Looking for specific items? Jump down using one of the links below:
If you're looking to save time and get costumes and accessories for multiple members of your family, check out the following stores:
- Amazon.ca - Head online to Amazon's Halloween shop for costumes & accessories for men, women, children, and pets.
- Canadian Tire - Find costumes for adults, couples, kids and pets in addition to decorations and other seasonal items!
- Old Navy - Head over to Old Navy for Halloween-themed clothing and simple costume items for adults, kids, babies, and pets!
- TheBay.com - The expanded marketplace online has a wide selection of costumes for kids and adults, as well as limited pet costumes and accessories.
- Walmart - Find affordable costumes for adults and kids, as well as a number of group and family costume ideas.
You're never to old to get in on the Halloween fun! Adults can find a number of costumes at the following stores:
- Amazon.ca - Find a wide selection of scary costumes, inflatables, comic costumes, and even couple costumes!
- Ardene - Become a unicorn or panda with a number of onesies, Halloween-themed clothing options, and more.
- Canadian Tire - Head online for nearly 50 different costume options for men, women, and couples!
- H&M - Head online, where H&M carries a limited selection of women's costume dresses.
- Old Navy - Find onesies and Halloween clothing for men and women!
- TheBay.com - You can find a number of adult costumes and accessories from marketplace sellers online.
- Walmart - Dress up as Wonder Woman, Goku, or even a pint of beer with a wide selection of adult and couple costumes.
Kids & Baby
Let your little one become their favourite superhero, princess, or animal for a day with costumes from the following stores:
- Amazon.ca - Find a wide range of popular costumes and accessories for boys, girls, and babies.
- Canadian Tire - Head online for nearly 70 different costume options for kids, including Disney characters, superheroes, and more!
- Indigo.ca - Head to Indigo to find a small selection of kids' costumes, including Skye from Paw Patrol and Grogu from The Mandalorian!
- Old Navy - Find onesies, Halloween clothing, and other limited costume items for kids and babies.
- TheBay.com - Has a number of costumes including Disney characters, Transformers, as well as classic costumes like witches and vampires!
- Toys R Us - Kids can become their favourite character, because Toys R Us carries costumes from Marvel, Disney, Star Wars, and more!
- Walmart - Find both popular and affordable costumes, including Star Wars and Disney items for kids.
If you're a pet-parent, you can find a number of options to dress up your cat or dog at these stores:
- Amazon.ca - Find costumes and accessories like bat wings, hats, and more for cats and dogs!
- Canadian Tire - There are just under 10 different options from the Petco brand, including a shark, taco, prisoner outfit, and more!
- Old Navy - Head online or in-store to shop a couple of Halloween graphic tee options for your pets.
- TheBay.com - Dress your pet as a hot dog, taco, and more with a decent selection of pet costumes.
- PetSmart - Why not head to a store that specializes in pets to dress your pet up in a number of costumes or accessories?
- Walmart - Head online to Walmart's Halloween shop and find shark costumes, bee costumes, and more!
If you're looking to complete a costume you've purchased, or you're looking to put together a simple costume for less, check out these stores:
- Amazon.ca - Complete your costume with a wide range of wigs, masks, wings, and other accessories!
- Ardene - You can complete a DIY costume with affordable accessories like cat ears, devil horns, and other accessories.
- Michaels - Perfect for the crafty person, Michael's carries earrings, masks, and other accessories to help you craft the perfect costume.
- TheBay.com - Head online to find masks, vampire teeth, and other accessories from marketplace sellers.
Makeup can be purchased just about anywhere, but if you're looking for some ideas to complete your spooky Halloween look, check out the following stores:
- H&M - You can find a selection of affordable makeup and nail items, as well as limited colours that come out in the Fall that are great for Halloween.
- Michaels - Head over to find face paints, henna markers, glitter, and more!
- NYX - Find a wide range of eye-makeup and lipsticks in just about every colour. You can also complete more complicated looks with their SFX Creme Colour Pallette!
When shopping for Halloween costumes, be sure to make your purchase early, as shipping delays might prevent your items from reaching you in time. Shopping early is also a great idea if you plan on dressing up as a more popular character, since those costumes tend to sell out quickly.
Do you have any other stores that you frequent for Halloween costumes and supplies? Let us know in the comments!