Canadians will have a second chance this year to win millions of prizes at Tim Hortons, as the coffee chain is bringing back their popular Roll Up to Win sweepstakes for a second time in 2021.
Roll Up to Win was held earlier this year in March and this will mark the second time Tim Hortons has ever held their Roll Up to Win contest twice in a single calendar year.
"It's been another challenging year, but we wanted to give Canadians something to look forward to and enjoy this fall," said Tim Hortons chief marketing officer Hope Bagozzi in a statement. "We're celebrating our guests and showing our appreciation by giving them a second chance to play Roll Up this year and win with every roll."
From September 20 to October 17, guests who make an eligible purchase can unlock a roll in the Tim Hortons app for a chance to win a prize. Like with all recent Roll Up to Win contests, this version is digital only, after Tim Hortons eliminated paper cup rolls in 2020.
This iteration also has the largest prize pool ever for a Roll Up to Win contest, with over 20 million prizes including Xbox Series S consoles, Crave streaming subscriptions, Cineplex movie tickets, Tim Hortons coffee and much more – we've listed the complete prize pool for the contest, sorted by rarity.
- Volkswagen 2022 Taos Highline vehicles (10 available)
- American Express $1000 prepaid cards (100 available)
- Hilton six-night vacations and two-night getaways (160 available)
- Parkland Gas $100 gift cards (300 available)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G and Galaxy Watch4 (300 available)
- Skullcandy Crusher Evo headphones (750 available)
- Home Hardware $100 digital gift cards (1000 available)
- Xbox Series S consoles with Forza Horizon 5 (1050 available)
- Uber Eats $20 digital gift cards (20,000 available)
- Tim Hortons $25 gift cards (45,000 available)
- Crave one-year subscriptions with HBO Starz, Super Écran and $10 promo codes (100,010 available)
- Cineplex Movies for a Year passes, General Admission tickets and digital rentals (125,050 available)
- Sportsnet NOW three-month sports streaming subscriptions (200,000 available)
- The Athletic three-month and one-year subscriptions (201,000 available)
- Skullcandy.ca $20 and 40% off digital promo codes (4,500,000 available)
- Tim Hortons coffee and food prizes (15,907,540 available)
Tim Hortons Roll Up to Win runs from September 20 to October 17 and all in-app rolls must be revealed by November 3.
Source: Tim Hortons