If you’re like a lot of people, you start your day with some energizing coffee. Whether you prefer drinking it hot or cold, when it’s prepared right, this beverage delivers plenty of flavor, along with the caffeine that gets you ready to take on the day.
But if you don’t have the right tools in your kitchen, you might be disappointed by the way your coffee tastes, and you may find yourself spending more money grabbing a cup on the go from a local Starbucks.
So, what are the best coffee makers and accessories that are worth buying when you want to brew the perfect cup of coffee every time? We’ve got you covered with some suggestions below.
Efficient Drip Coffee Makers
Drip coffee makers let you brew a pot of coffee quickly and easily. They’re affordable, simple to use, and a go-to choice for most people. Here are some options that can help you make delicious coffee at home whenever you want it:
- Bonavita BV1900TS 8 Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Brewer
- Technivorm Moccamaster 79112 10-Cup Drip Machine With Thermal Carafe
- Zojirushi Fresh Brew Coffee Maker
Convenient Programmable Coffee Makers
What could be better than waking up to the aroma of coffee, and being able to fill your favorite mug right away, without needing to worry about going through the steps of preparing it while you’re still tired?
Even if you’re super busy in the morning, you can have fresh coffee waiting for you if you have a high-quality programmable coffee maker. Here are some products we recommend checking out:
- Cuisinart Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
- Krups Grind and Brew Auto-Start Coffee Maker
- Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker
Quick and Easy AeroPress Coffee Makers
If you haven’t yet looked into getting an AeroPress coffee maker, and you’re searching for a quick and easy way to make coffee without brewing an entire pot, it’s worth checking out this brand. This durable, compact coffee maker can prepare coffee fast using pressure brewing, and you can even take it with you when you’re on the go.
- The AeroPress Coffee Maker will brew 1 to 3 cups of espresso or American coffee in about a minute, so it’s great when you’re in a hurry or you just want to have coffee ready right away. And it takes seconds to clean it when you’re done using it.
- The AeroPress Go Travel Coffee Press is a handy little coffee maker that you can take just about anywhere so you can make coffee wherever and whenever you want. Whether you want to take it to work so you don’t have to use the office coffee maker, or you hope to pack it for travel so you don’t have to settle for hotel coffee, this product will let you quickly prepare espresso, American, or cold brew coffee.
Cold Brew Machines That Help You Save Money
When you want a strong, but cold, cup of coffee, cold brew might be your go-to choice. But if you want to make it at home, rather than spending so much money buying it at a café, there are cold brew machines that are easy to use and affordable. Here are some examples:
- KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- OXO BREW Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Takeya Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker
Percolators and Pour-Over Coffee Makers
Percolators and pour-over coffee makers are a couple of popular options when you’re searching for something a little different.
With a handy electric percolator, you can easily prepare flavorful coffee. And if you’re the type of person who wants to really savor your warm beverage, and you want to be able to take in the aroma of coffee, this might be the ideal choice. Here are a few options to consider:
- Presto 02822 6-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator
- Farberware 12-Cup Percolator FCP412
- Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Percolator PRC-12
- Melitta Pour-Over 1.77-Liter Thermal Carafe
- Chefbar Pour-Over 1.2-liter Gooseneck Kettle
- Bodum Pour-Over 1-liter Coffee Maker
Make It All Even Better with Coffee Making Accessories
A top-quality coffee maker is definitely the foundation that you need, but there are also plenty of accessories that you can use to make your coffee drinking experience even better.
Here are some of the many accessories for coffee drinkers:
- To keep your coffee warmer for longer, check out the Jura 72229 Cup Warmer.
- Keep your coffee fresher for longer with the Coffee Gator Stainless Steel Coffee Container.
- Add frothy milk to your coffee with the Zulay Original Milk Frother Handheld Foam Maker for Lattes.
So many great options to consider! With these high-quality products, you’ll always be able to make a satisfying cup of coffee at home, and you’ll likely be able to save money too!