If you've waiting for the popular livestreaming platform Twitch to officially hit Nintendo consoles, you'll be happy to hear that it's finally been added to Nintendo Switch consoles as of November 11.
To get Twitch on Switch, you'll need to head to the Nintendo eShop and download the Twitch app for free. You'll then be able to log in and connect the app with your Twitch account.
With the Twitch app on Nintendo Switch, you can:
- Sign in to your Twitch account for easy access to all your followed channels
- Browse for live content by category
- Search to discover new streamers
- Watch VODs and clips from a streamer's profile
- Watch on the big screen with your Switch docked or take it on the go in handheld mode
Unfortunately, those looking to stream their gaming sessions directly from their Nintendo Switch consoles are left out, as there does not seem to be an included feature that allows you to start a stream on the console. There is also no word on when or if this feature will be added in the future.