Are you searching for a last-minute holiday gift for your mom, or for a woman in your life who’s a busy mom? Don’t fret, as there are plenty of great products that you can pick up right away so you can have your gift wrapped and ready when you exchange presents this year.
Check out our guide below to get started and to be inspired with some new ideas if you’ve been stumped about what moms might want to find under the tree.
For the Mom Who’s All About Health, Wellness, and Natural Products
- Consider a subscription box (it’s the gift that keeps on giving all year long, right?) like EarthLove. This might be perfect for the eco-friendly mama in your life. Boxes are sent once per quarter, so your mom will receive a package in March, June, September, and December. It will be packed with up to eight environmentally friendly, cruelty-free, vegan, fair trade items like books, apparel, accessories, skincare products, bath products, teas, and more.
- As an alternative to a subscription box, you can come up with your own gift basket filled with a variety of health and wellness products that your mom can use to look and feel great. For example, you might include skincare products that keep her skin glowing even during the winter, a journal for writing about her day and dreaming of the future, her favorite immune-boosting supplements, relaxing aromatherapy products, etc.
- Also check out unique products like Pour Le Monde Eu De Parfum, which is ideal for moms who want to smell good without having to use synthetic fragrances that may be harmful. The great thing about Pour Le Monde is that it’s a natural perfume that’s also cruelty-free and vegan. Choose one of the three fragrances available, or buy all three so your mom can alternate between them.
For the Mom with the Cozy, Clean Home
If your mom is the type of person who spends a lot of time making sure her home is always clean, welcoming, and comfortable, why not give her a gift that will help her achieve that goal?
- A product as simple as a cozy blanket could be a great way to give your mom a little something that will make her feel warm while watching TV or relaxing with a book in the evening—and she’ll think of you whenever she wraps herself in it. Check out products by Hill Fair, like their organic cotton blanket, which is made of organic cotton and AZO-free dyes.
- Want to help make your mom’s life easier? Is she still mopping the old-fashioned way? Then consider giving her a modern, easy-to-use steam mop that cleans and disinfects floors quickly. She’ll be able to keep her floors spotless without putting as much effort in, and that’s always a plus.
For the Mom with the Green Thumb
Does your mom love to garden, and does she miss it during the winter? Or is your mom the type of person who likes growing her own food? Getting her something that will let her garden indoors might be the answer.
- The AeroGarden Harvest Elite is a compact, easy-to-use product that will let mom grow a variety of herbs and vegetables right in her kitchen, so she’ll always have fresh ingredients for yummy, home-cooked meals. You can grow up to six plants at once, and you don’t need to use any soil. Plus, it comes with its own LED lights, so you can place it in an area that doesn’t get a lot of sunlight.
For the Busy Mom Who Works at Home and On the Go
If you have a busy mom who has a home office, consider giving her a new piece of tech that will help her upgrade her existing work area, or a gift that will keep her more organized on the go.
- Check out the wireless Epson Eco-Tank ET-2760 printer, which is designed for printing documents and photos. The nice thing about this product is that it doesn’t use any ink cartridges, and the ink tanks could last up to two years, so it’s more eco-friendly, as well as more affordable, than other models. And to keep things simple, you can even print from your smartphone or tablet.
- For moms who are always out and about and need to take their laptop with them, the right bag can provide necessary protection. For example, the Victorinox Altmont Classic Deluxe Laptop Backpack is stylish and functional, with a variety of pockets and a large main compartment.
Your Mom Deserves the Best Gifts!
As you shop for your mom for the holidays, consider the wide array of options that are out there. You don’t have to buy the same old presents all the time. Think about what your mom enjoys doing most on a daily basis, and what makes her unique. That way, you can find a special gift that proves you put a lot of thought into it.