Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

GURU Energy drinks - BOGO FREE + free shipping (first time buyers)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2009 6:10 pm
Tags:
None
21 replies
Dec 10, 2003
443 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Those are still really pricey, you can get red rave at costco for like 20$ for 24
Mar 7, 2008
802 posts
78 upvotes
OldSchoolBob wrote: Those are still really pricey, you can get red rave at costco for like 20$ for 24
GURU and red rave aren't the same first off.

I don't disagree with you, i still actually have 2 flats of red rave. It's just a good offer for most people looking to buy this stuff anyway.

But i just posted this for people who like the GURU, i don't personally, tastes weird to me.
Feb 27, 2005
349 posts
12 upvotes
Thanks for the post, not sure what to get:

2x24 assorted
-or-
1x24 Energy DrinK
1x24 Assorted

Any comments on the other flavors then the normal energy drink, havent had any Guru before.
Dec 10, 2003
443 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
billsan101 wrote: GURU and red rave aren't the same first off.

I don't disagree with you, i still actually have 2 flats of red rave. It's just a good offer for most people looking to buy this stuff anyway.

But i just posted this for people who like the GURU, i don't personally, tastes weird to me.
The price is still good at the 2-4-1 price but if you had to pay those regular prices, ouch.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1873 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
I have the same offer, but with a different code.
Bought from them before.
It is pricey, but it is organic. I prefer these babies over Red Bull and Monster.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1161 posts
218 upvotes
Thanks OP. I did receive email about buy two get one free. But this deal is quite a bit hotter.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1873 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
BDeals wrote: Thanks OP. I did receive email about buy two get one free. But this deal is quite a bit hotter.
oops. You are right.
I misread the email I got.
The one posted by OP is a better deal.

Mine was Buy 2 get 1 free.
This is buy one (12 or 24) get one free.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1873 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
wup wrote: Thanks for the post, not sure what to get:

2x24 assorted
-or-
1x24 Energy DrinK
1x24 Assorted

Any comments on the other flavors then the normal energy drink, havent had any Guru before.
Personal preference really.
I like the original Guru Energy Drink. Has that fizzle like in pop and tastes good.

I used the code on my existing account and confirmed to work. Ordered two 24-mix pack.
Nov 17, 2009
47 posts
12 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Nice deal. Ordered 2 x 24 packs. Too bad you have to get the lite stuff with sucralose in it though.
Dec 1, 2009
3 posts
decent deal.

Mountain Dew Amp is the best energy drink by far.
Rockstar = worst.
Mar 7, 2008
802 posts
78 upvotes
Disposition wrote: Nice deal. Ordered 2 x 24 packs. Too bad you have to get the lite stuff with sucralose in it though.
hmm, earlier in the day i was able to get the regular 24 case i beleive, but not working anymore.
Nov 17, 2009
47 posts
12 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Yeah I hear that, I'm hooked on AMPs haha, but they are pretty pricey, I can find them sometimes 2 for $4 though, you know of anywhere else for cheaper?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 9, 2008
5684 posts
2251 upvotes
Thornhill
Not bad of a deal if you like Guru.

However, I've tried Guru's normal and lite energy drinks and they didn't do a single thing for me at all. I have a strong tolerance to stimulants and I didn't even twitch. The taste is also pretty bad.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
NestleQuick wrote: If you live in TO this might be of some interest. Not to sure on the expiry date but.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z172354999
err since when were rockstars ever 250ml? They've always been the big cans
Jul 5, 2005
71 posts
8 upvotes
Definitely try these before you buy them. I had bought a large case over a half a year ago thinking they were cheap and good energy drinks. Im not big on the organics so this did not do much for me. Do not expect these to taste like anything remote to most energy drinks.

Cheap case and free shipping sold me last time. Beware
Dec 10, 2006
426 posts
16 upvotes
Peterborough
Caffeine pills = cheap = major win

For those who do not enjoy energy drinks, and don't have time to brew coffee in the morning, why not invest in caffeine pills? They are really cheap. The main basis for this drink is the caffeine content in Guarana.