Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

ExpertZone: Halo 3 ODST Collector's Pack - $26 (Retail Employees)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2010 5:12 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 2, 2009
9 posts
Toronto
I finally got it working, finished everything, got the 750 points and then the site died again. :(
Oct 12, 2008
990 posts
54 upvotes
Mississauga
is anyone else having the problem where when you make an account it brings you back to the create account screen again?
Dec 3, 2009
10 posts
Maple, ON
Thanks OP - Finished the program and ordered my copy.
Mar 8, 2005
407 posts
228 upvotes
St. Jonh's
i'm having the same problem as some other people it keeps redirecting me to the home page and i can't do the quizzes, i've tryed logging out and logging in again but nothing worked, anyone have any other ideas
There's no such thing as too many games.
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto
Talktomy9Iron wrote: i'm having the same problem as some other people it keeps redirecting me to the home page and i can't do the quizzes, i've tryed logging out and logging in again but nothing worked, anyone have any other ideas

That happened to me during the Windows 7 promo; the cause is because your job/workplace does not qualify for the promotion.
With that said - I was able to complete the Windows 7 learning plan AFTER they ran out of stock. :rolleyes:
Jagmit wrote: I finally got it, had to make a new account. But did u guys put ur home address, or store address? I put home and it shows my name, then the retail store under the shipping info, same for you?
Yes.
That shouldnt matter.
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Aug 2, 2009
74 posts
5 upvotes
Do you think i could just make an account even if I dont work in a retail store but put the address? :?:
Jun 3, 2009
274 posts
63 upvotes
London
djblue wrote: Do you think i could just make an account even if I dont work in a retail store but put the address? :?:
Nope it asks for the company name, store number and store phone number, and they call to confirm.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
2343 posts
433 upvotes
if you work at a retail store why wouldn't you order this?

can you trade this in at EB games?
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2004
4349 posts
1588 upvotes
Vancouver
I just ordered ODST no collector's pack for $10... which I prefer becasue I don;t need the controller.

Does anyone know if these games are retail version complete with box and such? Because the Windows Ultimate they shipped me came stamped NOT FOR RESALE and in super cheap packaging.. no ultimate sleeve or even a manual..
Removed external link in signature.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2008
2005 posts
103 upvotes
GTA
lhsonic wrote: I just ordered ODST no collector's pack for $10... which I prefer becasue I don;t need the controller.

Does anyone know if these games are retail version complete with box and such? Because the Windows Ultimate they shipped me came stamped NOT FOR RESALE and in super cheap packaging.. no ultimate sleeve or even a manual..
The games are fully packaged and shrink wrapped.
Apr 7, 2008
813 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
miladvm wrote: Nope it asks for the company name, store number and store phone number, and they call to confirm.
how do you know they call to confirm? just wondering, i wouldn't think they'd have the time.
Some nice 360/PS3 games for sale or trade. PM for more info.
May 24, 2007
553 posts
213 upvotes
Jagmit wrote: how do you know they call to confirm? just wondering, i wouldn't think they'd have the time.
because my coworker told me they called and asked if I truly do work there. Believe it or not, MS does call... scary... Other companies like Intel and AMD only ask you fax your paystub in.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
do you have to be an "expert"? ie. I'm a veteran right now, do you have to be EXPERT to get this?

Or do you have to take XBOX training to get this?
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto
fightbriz wrote: do you have to be an "expert"? ie. I'm a veteran right now, do you have to be EXPERT to get this?

Or do you have to take XBOX training to get this?

Just the Xbox learning plan.
Im veteran too.
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
May 11, 2006
258 posts
17 upvotes
Grrrr...I need to go and work at FS for a few days to get this deal! Oh...Christmas help!!
Oct 3, 2009
362 posts
Jokkon wrote: because my coworker told me they called and asked if I truly do work there. Believe it or not, MS does call... scary... Other companies like Intel and AMD only ask you fax your paystub in.
Scary is right lol I was just got my job only been there 2 days so far and MS gonna call to confirm I work there oh well no biggie If they ask I'll just say I saw a promotion and in the excitement I grabbed it :) .
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2006
1888 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Is the Collector's Pack gone? I can only see standard edition in the Rewards section. =[
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
2343 posts
433 upvotes
leadingsimon wrote: Is the Collector's Pack gone? I can only see standard edition in the Rewards section. =[
you have to do the training for it to show up

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)