Patagonia Triolet Jacket - Women's - $326.00 ($109.00 Off)
Patagonia Triolet Jacket - Women's
get this deal
Scale up or ski down with a fully storm-proof shell. The Patagonia Triolet Jacket delivers bomber protection in mountain weather and all-out conditions. A laminated visor on the hood helps maintain visibility in tough conditions. Gusseted panels give you reach to plant a pole or place pro without lifting the jacket, and underarm zips let you vent heat when you're working hard. Connect it to compatible snow pants—and it's everything you need for the wettest, baddest backcountry conditions.
- Outer shell is a 3-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a waterproof-breathable and windproof DWR finish.
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor helps with visibility in poor conditions.
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in the hood and hem.
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket.
- Chest and handwarmer pockets with watertight coated zips, positioned to be harness and pack-compatible.
- Internal pocket for gear storage and snacks.
- Underarm zips with watertight coated zips.
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal.
- Elastic strap connects to compatible snow pants.
- Drawcord hem.