MEC Hydrofoil Jacket - Women's - $109.00 ($50.00 Off)
MEC Hydrofoil Jacket - Women's
get this deal
Lightweight and packable, this fully seam-taped jacket is good for hiking in a coastal rainforest, travelling in wet climates, or going anywhere with unpredictable weather patterns. It has a waterproof breathable Pertex Shield® coating, packs up small, and doesn't add much weight, so you're more likely to bring it along in uncertain weather. Best of all, the Hydrofoil packs amazing value into a versatile piece of gear.
- Made of 40-denier recycled nylon with Pertex Shield waterproof breathable microporous PU coating.
- Exterior is treated with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed precipitation.
- Fully taped seams for maximum wet-weather protection.
- Integral, fully adjustable hood with reinforced brim for full weather resistance.
- Underarm zips for added ventilation.
- 2 zippered outer pockets.
- Articulated elbows for good range of motion.
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs.
- Elastic drawcord at bottom hem is accessible from inside the pockets.
- Cut for layering over light to mid-weight garments.
- Length provides extra coverage, and fit works for climbing.
- Washing instructions: Close all zips and Velcro before washing. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Rinse thoroughly. Tumble dry low. Steam iron at medium temperature. Do not dry clean.