Mec Ferrata Pants - Women's - $66.93 ($63.02 Off)
Mec Ferrata Pants - Women's
get this deal
Looking for a pair of burly active pants? Rugged yet refined, the Ferrata Pants take you through 4 seasons of climbing, touring and mountaineering. Warmth coupled with wind resistance is a winning combo for long days at the mercy of Mother Nature. Tons of technical features like stretch, articulated knees and an integrated webbing belt help you push further up the skin track or ascend a particularity challenging ridge. If it’s adventure you seek, these are the pants to get you there.
- Made of breathable and abrasion-resistant high-tenacity nylon with spandex for stretch and easy movement.
- Side seams are stitched, then glued flat to prevent rubbing and chafing.
- Fly-front waistband has a soft microfleece interior for next-to-skin comfort.
- Integrated webbing belt has a bit of stretch so you can still breathe when you cinch it tight.
- Zippered hand pockets and right thigh pocket have mesh pocket liners to add venting options.
- Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide excellent mobility.
- Hems with grommet tiedowns are large enough to fit over AT ski boots or can be tightened to fit over smaller footwear.
- Glued hem construction saves weight and lies flat.