Mec Aquanator Jacket - Women's - $94.00 ($41.00 Off)
Mec Aquanator Jacket - Women's
get this deal
Totally waterproof and moderately breathable, the Aquanator is an all-rounder for the rainy season or for wet-weekend campouts. The design has the minimalist leanings of our alpine jackets, but uses 2.5 layer Pertex Shield to make it versatile and keep the cost ultra-reasonable. The waterproof-breathable fabric keeps you from getting wet or feeling clammy during moderate activity, say hiking in Kananaskis country or exploring Fogo Island, and underarm zips add venting if end up working a little harder.
- Made of 40-denier nylon in a 2.5-layer waterproof-breathable construction. Fabric has a Pertex Shield polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Seams are fully taped.
- Attached hood is adjustable with rear and side toggles. Laminated brim sheds rain away from your face.
- Full-length front zipper has a storm flap for extra protection.
- Chin guard is lined with soft fleece.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Underarm zips let you vent heat when you're working hard.
- Cuffs are adjustable with hook-and-loop closures.
- Shockcord adjustable hem is slightly dropped in the back for more rear coverage.