Microsoft Xbox Deals Unlocked: Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Console $249, WD Black 1TB Game Drive $75, Xbox Design Lab Controllers $70 + More Shop the Greatest Xbox Sale of the Year Now!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Shop for new games and gear from Microsoft, because their Xbox Deals Unlocked Event is on now and you'll find their greatest deals of the year on Xbox consoles, games, accessories and officially-licensed merch!

We've listed a handful of deals from the event to provide some gaming inspiration.

Apparel and Merchandise

Consoles

Games

Peripherals and Accessories

Microsoft's Xbox Deals Unlocked Event is effective until June 15. The Microsoft Store offers free shipping on all orders with no minimum, while all games are digital and available for download immediately after purchase.

48 Comments

View all
    • Thanks been meaning to buy Cuphead
    • Report Post
    • Can anyone recommend which Call of Duty is a good game to buy? Last COD I owned was COD Ghosts. Been playing Battlefield since BF3 and also enjoyed COD Warzone off late.
    • Report Post
    • Yay. Glad Nitro Racing dropped. Ever since Mod Nation discontinued I’ve been looking for a decent kart game and heard this is the closest to mod nation.
    • Report Post
    • Is $51.99 a good price for Doom Eternal standard?
    • Report Post
    • BayStreet wrote: Can anyone recommend which Call of Duty is a good game to buy? Last COD I owned was COD Ghosts. Been playing Battlefield since BF3 and also enjoyed COD Warzone off late.
      If you want a game with an active multiplayer scene get Modern Warfare (currently the most recent) or Black Ops 4 (last year's release). If you're really into zombies get the Black Ops 3 Zombie Chronicles Edition. Probably wouldn't recommend WWII unless you're really into games set in that era but I also haven't played that one. Pretty sure it came out the year before Black Ops 4 so multiplayer is probably more active than Black Ops 3 if you're on a tight budget but I'd double check that with someone who actually played it.
    • Report Post
    • Recent ones like Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and Team Sonic Racing are awful compared to MK8 Deluxe.
      The Mario Kart series is the only Kart racing game series that matters.
      Every other racing game in this genre pales in comparison to any Mario Kart game made since Mario Kart 64.
      trellaine201 wrote: Yay. Glad Nitro Racing dropped. Ever since Mod Nation discontinued I’ve been looking for a decent kart game and heard this is the closest to mod nation.
      BayStreet wrote: Can anyone recommend which Call of Duty is a good game to buy? Last COD I owned was COD Ghosts. Been playing Battlefield since BF3 and also enjoyed COD Warzone off late.
      Modern Warfare has the best online multiplayer of any CoD game in years but since CoD Warzone is a free online mode,
      that might be enough for you to play. The enjoyabilty of the campaigns in CoD are a afterthought to the online multiplayer.
    • Report Post
    • Just need to see if the Gamepass ultimate price drops. Want to add at least another year to my sub. So many games now that I may never finish ahead of the new hardware later this year.
    • Report Post
    • BayStreet wrote: Can anyone recommend which Call of Duty is a good game to buy? Last COD I owned was COD Ghosts. Been playing Battlefield since BF3 and also enjoyed COD Warzone off late.
      Cod Modern Warfare is very good
    • Report Post
    • IndusVally wrote: Is $51.99 a good price for Doom Eternal standard?
      It's not bad. I think $40 would be a good deal at this point. I'm going to hold off for a while. Doom got really cheap after a year or so. Given Bethesda's track record, I also wouldn't be surprised to see it come to Game Pass eventually. I'm pretty sure all of their other shooters did at some point.
    • Report Post
    • BayStreet wrote: Can anyone recommend which Call of Duty is a good game to buy? Last COD I owned was COD Ghosts. Been playing Battlefield since BF3 and also enjoyed COD Warzone off late.
      If you're into multiplayer, I'd say get the latest Modern Warfare. WW2 also has a great multiplayer mode called War Mode.

      If you're into campaigns, you could get Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered. It's a great remaster, almost looks "current gen" and the campaign is one of the best. There is no multiplayer but it's only $20, worth a buy.
    • Report Post
    • Chris971 wrote: Cod Modern Warfare is very good
      Warzone is alot of fun. Plunder is great if you don't like the last man standing style.
    • Report Post
    • XFactor11 wrote: Recent ones like Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and Team Sonic Racing are awful compared to MK8 Deluxe.
      The Mario Kart series is the only Kart racing game series that matters.
      Every other racing game in this genre pales in comparison to any Mario Kart game made since Mario Kart 64.





      Modern Warfare has the best online multiplayer of any CoD game in years but since CoD Warzone is a free online mode,
      that might be enough for you to play. The enjoyabilty of the campaigns in CoD are a afterthought to the online multiplayer.
      I never realized this was a Nintendo forum.
    • Report Post
    • Was hoping to see Borderlands 3 on this list for 29.99 or less (seen it that price in store but not digital).

      Also hoping for a game pass ultimate deal as my sub is up in September and I need it for next gen!

      Bought the destiny expansions at these prices a few weeks ago
    • Report Post
    • Any Xbox One exclusives in there (that aren't in GamePass)?
    • Report Post
    • I, myself, was hoping to see Zombie Army 4: Dead War in this sale since it's currently 50% off on Playstation. Gotta wait longer I guess.
    • Report Post
    • Thanks for the great suggestions, picking up Modern Warfare and WW2.
      manfire7 wrote: If you want a game with an active multiplayer scene get Modern Warfare (currently the most recent) or Black Ops 4 (last year's release). If you're really into zombies get the Black Ops 3 Zombie Chronicles Edition. Probably wouldn't recommend WWII unless you're really into games set in that era but I also haven't played that one. Pretty sure it came out the year before Black Ops 4 so multiplayer is probably more active than Black Ops 3 if you're on a tight budget but I'd double check that with someone who actually played it.
      XFactor11 wrote: Recent ones like Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and Team Sonic Racing are awful compared to MK8 Deluxe.
      The Mario Kart series is the only Kart racing game series that matters.
      Every other racing game in this genre pales in comparison to any Mario Kart game made since Mario Kart 64.
      Modern Warfare has the best online multiplayer of any CoD game in years but since CoD Warzone is a free online mode,
      that might be enough for you to play. The enjoyabilty of the campaigns in CoD are a afterthought to the online multiplayer.
      Chris971 wrote: Cod Modern Warfare is very good
      Niklasky wrote: If you're into multiplayer, I'd say get the latest Modern Warfare. WW2 also has a great multiplayer mode called War Mode.

      If you're into campaigns, you could get Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered. It's a great remaster, almost looks "current gen" and the campaign is one of the best. There is no multiplayer but it's only $20, worth a buy.
    • Report Post
    • Not a bad list but I'm hoping some BC games are added (especially ones that don't go on sale often) and Xbox Live Gold goes on sale. I run out Saturday lol
    • Report Post
    • XFactor11 wrote: Recent ones like Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and Team Sonic Racing are awful compared to MK8 Deluxe.
      The Mario Kart series is the only Kart racing game series that matters.
      Every other racing game in this genre pales in comparison to any Mario Kart game made since Mario Kart 64.
      Having owned both, I’m going to have to disagree here.

      Crash Team Racing is great. Nintendo will always win out in terms of character familiarity but CTR is more visually impressive and the deeper Kart Racer. Driving mechanics are harder to master but much more rewarding.

      MK8 if I was playing with small children, CTR If I actually wanted to compete with friends while having some beers.
    • Report Post
    • Thanks for posting OP.

      FYI that NBA 2K20 is part of Game Pass and NHL 20 is part of EA Access.
    • Report Post

Other Video Games Deals

View all

Other Microsoft Deals

View all
get deal