Microsoft Xbox Countdown Sale: Forza Horizon 5 $72, Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: The Definitive Edition $64, It Takes Two $28 + More The Xbox Countdown Sale Ends This Weekend!get this deal
Get ready for 2022 with new games from Microsoft, where the Xbox Countdown Sale is on now with up to 50% off select Xbox digital games.
Part of Microsoft's Boxing Week Sale, there are over 1000 games on sale, including several recent releases like Battlefield 2042, Forza Horizon 5, Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition and more.
We've listed a handful of must-play titles to provide some holiday gaming inspiration.
- Back 4 Blood - $47.99 (regularly $79.99)
- Battlefield 2042, Cross-Gen Bundle - $62.99 (regularly $89.99)
- Far Cry 6 - $47.99 (regularly $79.99)
- Forza Horizon 5 - $71.99 (regularly $79.99)
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition - $63.99 (regularly $79.99)
- It Takes Two - $27.49 (regularly $54.99)
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - $51.99 (regularly $79.99)
- NHL 22 X-Factor Edition, Cross-Gen Bundle - $64.99 (regularly $129.99)
- Resident Evil Village - $39.99 (regularly $79.99)
- Tales of Arise, Cross-Gen Bundle - $55.99 (regularly $79.99)
NOTE: all games listed are playable on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S consoles, but titles marked "Cross-Gen" or "Xbox Series X|S" may include next-gen optimizations like enhanced graphics, in-game tips, exclusive content and more..
The Xbox Countdown Sale is effective online until January 2, 2022. All video games are digital and available for download immediately after purchase on supported consoles.