Walmart Walmart: Pre-Order Far Cry New Dawn on PS4 or Xbox One for $29.96 Pre-Order Far Cry New Dawn for $30!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Be the first to find out what happened after Far Cry 5 with this deal from Walmart, because you can pre-order Far Cry New Dawn on PS4 or Xbox One for $29.96!

For comparison, the same title is currently listed at $49.99 at other major retailers including Amazon.ca, Best Buy and EB Games.

Scheduled to release on Friday, February 15, Far Cry New Dawn serves as a spin-off of the Far Cry series, taking place 17 years after the events of Far Cry 5 with an all-new story, but retains the same mechanics that are familiar with Far Cry fans, including first-person gameplay and an open-world map where you can explore at your own pace, liberate outposts, craft resources and more. Plus, all pre-orders will come with an exclusive Unicorn Trike skin!

This offer is available for a limited time and pre-orders will begin shipping on February 15.

51 Comments

View all
    • Seems like they're not too confident in this game lol
    • Report Post
    • great deal, thx op
    • Report Post
    • It uses the same co-op saving as Far Cry 5... so another pass for us. We got FC5 w/ season pass because of co-op.. only to find out the host is the only one who has progression saved. I was hoping that was solved this time :(

      Good price though, made me think twice.
    • Report Post
    • ouch, I bet it will be even cheaper soon.
    • Report Post
    • Yeah, I think it's safe to assume that it will be at 20$ before summer. So unless you want to play it right now, it's worth waiting a bit.
    • Report Post
    • Thanks OP! Ill change my pre-order at EB towards METRO EXODUS :)
    • Report Post
    • Are you guys just using filler items for free ship or picking up instore?
    • Report Post
    • Good price....but can't be bothered TBH. Haven't finished Far Cry 5, Red Dead, Odyssey, etc. Thanks for sharing OP.
    • Report Post
    • What even is this game? Coop MMO? Another installment in the Far Cry single player series? Really confused lol
    • Report Post
    • yoda12320 wrote:
      Feb 11th, 2019 3:15 pm
      Are you guys just using filler items for free ship or picking up instore?
      picking up instore
    • Report Post
    • I'd appreciate an Amazon price match so I can get free shipping!
    • Report Post
    • BranCracker wrote:
      Feb 11th, 2019 1:47 pm
      Seems like they're not too confident in this game lol
      I think it's more because it's just a short standalone expansion based off Far Cry 5 similar to FC3/Blood Dragon. Pretty standard price for this type of release
    • Report Post
    • yoda12320 wrote:
      Feb 11th, 2019 3:15 pm
      Are you guys just using filler items for free ship or picking up instore?
      What does it matter? Do what works for you..
    • Report Post
    • pricey dlc. wait for reviews.
    • Report Post
    • ReeGee wrote:
      Feb 11th, 2019 4:04 pm
      I think it's more because it's just a short standalone expansion based off Far Cry 5 similar to FC3/Blood Dragon. Pretty standard price for this type of release
      Nah it's significantly larger in scope and depth than Blood Dragon was. It's closer to a Uncharted 4/Uncharted Lost Legacy situation than anything else.

      Also I don't know if this should be THAT much of a surprise. Maybe because it's not E3? But during E3 Walmart/Amazon have had the $49.99 games like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Uncharted Lost Legacy preorderable for $29.96 so this isn't unprecedented...
    • Report Post
    • People suggesting this is going to bad because of this, I disagree with. I think they realized they priced this too high for what people are viewing it as: a standalone DLC.

      My guess is pre-orders were very very low and they realized they can drop this even less than $50 to get people in. Look at how many people are hopping on now.
    • Report Post
    • Bet ya there’s probably going to be a ‘GOTY’ edition that includes FC5, its DLC, and New Dawn at a later time.
    • Report Post
    • RedSwagDeals wrote:
      Feb 11th, 2019 3:34 pm
      What even is this game? Coop MMO? Another installment in the Far Cry single player series? Really confused lol
      it's stand alone DLC basically. it piggy backs off far cry 5..... it's like the far cry 3 they did in a neo furturistic look. it's basically far cry 5 with a new "skin" if you will, and you take on those 2 twins and their click. and i think there are 2 or 3 other factions that you will encounter throughout the game. i have the season pass for 5 and think this should have been included for what it is... but will eventually get it once it drops to the $20 mark as it doesn't add much overall. it's $30 now so i'm gonna say around may it will be $15-$20 once the hype and sales drop off....
    • Report Post

Other Video Games Deals

View all

Other Walmart Deals

View all
get deal