Ubisoft Ubisoft: Get Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 for $3.99 on PC, PlayStation 4 or Xbox One (regularly $79.99) Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is $4 on All Systems!

get this deal

Own one of the best games of 2019 with this deal from Ubisoft, because Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is on sale for the insanely low price of just $3.99 (regularly $79.99) on PC, PS4 and Xbox One -- a total savings of $76.00!

Originally released in March 2019, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is set seven months after the events of The Division in Washington, DC, as you're tasked with leading a team of elite agents to restore order after a smallpox outbreak puts the country on the brink of collapse. The game has received excellent reviews with an average rating of 82/100 on Metacritic and for comparison, the disc version of the game is $27.98 at Best Buy.

This deal is available via UPlay, the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store for a limited time. All items are digital and available for download immediately after purchase on PCs or supported consoles.

62 Comments

View all
    • I believe Xbox has the same offer right now.
    • Report Post
    • chewyyceee wrote: I believe Xbox has the same offer right now.
      Yeah, it's all systems, PC, Xbox too.
    • Report Post
    • The dlc for PS4 is also on sale, but it's not on sale on Xbox. I wonder if that's an error for Xbox. You can get the gold edition for $19.49 and the ultimate edition for $23.99. You should put that in the title, OP. Although $4 is a lot better than shelling out $20+ for mostly cosmetic dlc and one week early dlc.

      I was just about to post in the Xbox thread that if this popped up on PlayStation in the future for $4 I'd totally pick it up and then thought, "Today is Tuesday. Just go check." And I did and there it was. Then I came here to see if anyone posted about it. And they had.
    • Report Post
    • SoldierZeroB wrote: The dlc for PS4 is also on sale, but it's not on sale on Xbox. I wonder if that's an error for Xbox. You can get the gold edition for $19.49 and the ultimate edition for $23.99. You should put that in the title, OP.
      yep was just updating the OP post
    • Report Post
    • Thanks . for the price .. its a buy
    • Report Post
    • If I buy the $4 version, do I get to play everything? Or is this one of those Destiny 2 scenarios where you have to keep buying expansion packs to keep up?

      In which case, not even worth $4.
    • Report Post
    • Next stop PS+, prediction by the summer
    • Report Post
    • Time to get rid of my physical disc!
    • Report Post
    • cyphon wrote: If I buy the $4 version, do I get to play everything? Or is this one of those Destiny 2 scenarios where you have to keep buying expansion packs to keep up?

      In which case, not even worth $4.
      Ultimate Edition Info: Includes the Elite Agent Pack with exotic assault rifle, unique skill effect, and a headstart on stash space.

      Includes the Battleworn Secret Service Pack with Battleworn Secret Service outfit, emote, and weapon skin.

      Includes the First Responder Pack with First Responder outfit and First Responder weapon skin.

      Year 1 Pass grants 7-day early access to all Year 1 Episodes, instant access to all Year 1 Specializations as they release, 8 Classified Assignments: The fall of DC, along with exclusive cosmetics and additional in game activities. (I think all the year 1 episodes are out now, but not sure)

      *Does not include the Warlords of New York Expansion, which will be sold separately on March 3, 2020 so even if you buy this there's going to be dlc you have to buy anyway. And there may be more than just that March 3rd one too.
    • Report Post
    • SoldierZeroB wrote: Ultimate Edition Info: Includes the Elite Agent Pack with exotic assault rifle, unique skill effect, and a headstart on stash space.

      Includes the Battleworn Secret Service Pack with Battleworn Secret Service outfit, emote, and weapon skin.

      Includes the First Responder Pack with First Responder outfit and First Responder weapon skin.

      Year 1 Pass grants 7-day early access to all Year 1 Episodes, instant access to all Year 1 Specializations as they release, 8 Classified Assignments: The fall of DC, along with exclusive cosmetics and additional in game activities. (I think all the year 1 episodes are out now, but not sure)

      *Does not include the Warlords of New York Expansion, which will be sold separately on March 3, 2020 so even if you buy this there's going to be dlc you have to buy anyway. And there may be more than just that March 3rd one too.
      So cosmetics and bonus items I don't need to play, but the Warlords of New York will start to paywall content?
    • Report Post
    • cyphon wrote: If I buy the $4 version, do I get to play everything? Or is this one of those Destiny 2 scenarios where you have to keep buying expansion packs to keep up?

      In which case, not even worth $4.
      just the base game. worth $4 imo lol
    • Report Post
    • Don't buy any version other than the base game, not worth it just for cosmetics. The DLC in year 1 was all free, aside from a few special assignments that were nothing special and didnt add much to the game if anything at all really. Alternatively wait another month for the next expansion which if you purchase will also come with the base game I believe.
    • Report Post
    • I'd buy the game just so I could smash the CD if I could. How it's even germaine to gaming in general is beyond me.
    • Report Post
    • Is there any solo or fun in it?

      Also is the multiplayer not too stressful?
    • Report Post
    • Hot deal. Thanks OP.

      Will get this tonight.
    • Report Post
    • Damn. Will hook up my PS4 and get this tonight. Thanks OP
    • Report Post
    • husamus156 wrote: Is there any solo or fun in it?

      Also is the multiplayer not too stressful?
      There is solo and as someone else mentioned you don't need plus to play by yourself in the game. The game is also quite challenging solo. I found it a lot harder solo in this game than in the 1st one. I find that the gun play can be quite fun, but it is easy to get overwhelmed by rushing enemies and if you're a casual the game might annoy you more than it entertains you if you're playing alone. My buddy and I have fun on this for the most part when we play, but sometimes guys sneak up on us or guys will spawn behind us while we're fighting guys in front of us and then there's almost nowhere to go to get out of harm's way and we usually end up dying. I think the game is easily worth $4 though and if you don't like it, what's $4 right? I don't know about the multiplayer though; I only play the PVE stuff.
    • Report Post
    • Probably not my type of game at all but for $4 I'll give it a go...

      when I have time....

      after I finish all the other games I've bought but haven't played yet...

      but will immediately get pushed behind TLOU2, FF7 Remake and Cyberpunk when they come out...

      I think I wasted $4 :facepalm:
    • Report Post
    • mrkdwd wrote: Probably not my type of game at all but for $4 I'll give it a go...

      I think I wasted $4 :facepalm:
      If when you play it, if you don't like it, pm me your email and I'll send you $4 via paypal. That way you got it for free and didn't waste anything.
    • Report Post
    • Ok so now I am finally forced to get PS+. LOL!
    • Report Post

Other Video Games Deals

View all
get deal