Shoppers Drug Mart Shoppers Drug Mart: Xbox Series X is Back in Stock for $599.99 Xbox Series X is Back in Stock at Shoppers!get this deal
Next-gen gaming is up for grabs at Shoppers Drug Mart, because the Xbox Series X is back in stock for $599.99!
Originally launched on November 10, the Xbox Series X is Microsoft's flagship console and successor to the Xbox One, capable of playing next-gen games at up to 4K with backwards-compatibility support for most Xbox One games.
Very limited quantities are available online and you'll have to wait in a dreaded virtual queue in order to have a chance to purchase the console -- for best results, use a mobile browser if possible. Both Xbox Series S and Series X consoles have been sold out since launch and this is the second notable re-stocking we've seen in Canada (Microsoft re-stocked yesterday). A few Xbox Series X features include:
- Introducing Xbox Series X -- the fastest, most powerful Xbox console ever, designed for a generation that has you at its centre
- Explore rich new worlds and enjoy the action like never before with the unmatched 12 teraflops of raw graphic processing power
- Enjoy 4K gaming at up to 120 frames per second, advanced 3D spatial sound and more
- Custom-built 1TB NVMe SSD to seamlessly move between multiple recently played games in a flash
- Xbox Velocity Architecture pairs a custom-SSD with integrated software for faster, streamlined gameplay with significantly reduced load times
- Play games from four generations of Xbox including Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Original Xbox with backward compatibility
This deal is available online while supplies last, so order soon before stock is gone!
Out of stock? Read our roundup of Where to Buy the Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X in Canada to see where else you might find the console ahead of the holiday season.