Shoppers Drug Mart Shoppers Drug Mart: Xbox Series S is Back in Stock for $379.99 Xbox Series S is Back in Stock at Shoppers!get this deal
Get your hands on next-gen gaming at Shoppers Drug Mart, because the Xbox Series S is back in stock for $379.99!
- Xbox Series S - $379.99 (for best results, use a mobile browser if possible)
Originally launched on November 10, the Xbox Series S is Microsoft's all-digital successor to the Xbox One, capable of playing next-gen games at up to 1440p with backwards-compatibility support for most Xbox One games.
Very limited quantities are available online and you'll have to wait in a virtual queue in order to have a chance to purchase the console. Both Xbox Series S and Series X consoles have been extremely difficult-to-find since launch -- for reference, Microsoft briefly re-stocked on November 18, while Shoppers re-stocked the more sought-after Series X earlier today and sold out within an hour. A few Xbox Series S features include:
- Introducing the Xbox Series S -- the smallest, sleekest Xbox ever
- Experience the speed and performance of a next-gen all-digital console at an accessible price point
- Custom-built 512GB NVMe SSD to seamlessly move between multiple recently played games in a flash
- Xbox Velocity Architecture pairs a custom-SSD with integrated software for faster, streamlined gameplay with significantly reduced load times
- Play games from four generations of Xbox including Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Original Xbox with backward compatibility
This deal is available online while supplies last, so order soon before stock is gone!
Out of stock? Read our roundup of Where to Buy the Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X in Canada to see where else you might find the console ahead of the holiday season.