PlayStation Store PlayStation Store Spring Sale: HITMAN 3 Standard Edition $60, The Last of Us Part II $40, The Outer Worlds $32 + More Shop PlayStation's Spring Sale Now!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Play more games with new deals from PlayStation, where their Spring Sale is on now with up to 75% off select digital games and add-ons!

There are over 1200 titles on sale, including several must-play games and PlayStation exclusives like Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us Part II and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.

We've listed a handful of notable games you can add to your spring backlog.

These deals are effective until April 14, with more games scheduled to be added to the Spring Sale on the same day. All items are digital and available for download immediately after purchase on supported consoles.

61 Comments

View all
    • Hope we get a goood ps5 title.
    • Report Post
    • truesaiyan wrote: Hope we get a goood ps5 title.
      After playing "It Takes Two", i'm looking for a good deal on A Way Out to do with the Wifey.
    • Report Post
    • sRPlay1989 wrote: After playing "It Takes Two", i'm looking for a good deal on A Way Out to do with the Wifey.
      Worth the $55? Is there local split screen or online multiplayer with friend pass?
    • Report Post
    • Now that they officially announced the PS3/Vita store closure, I'm hoping to see deals for those games.
    • Report Post
    • Definitely worth it, playable in split screen and online with friend’s pass. We are 8 hours into it and loved every second
    • Report Post
    • thr333zy wrote: Worth the $55? Is there local split screen or online multiplayer with friend pass?
      Well... Game is just Awesome. It's a tribute to multiple Genres and have a deep story that's worth every minute we played. Almost finished with the game, working on the Trophies for Platinum completion.

      Local MP and Online with Friend pass.

      I'm swapping the Game with the EB Games Edge card where you have X amount of days to finish it and bring it back for Full Store credit, so yeah it's worth it.
    • Report Post
    • thr333zy wrote: Worth the $55? Is there local split screen or online multiplayer with friend pass?
      You can play the entire game together as long as one of you owns the game. The game has local multiplayer and online multiplayer as well, but the friend pass is only needed for online play since local co-op never requires an extra copy of the game. It also says whoever downloads the friend pass can play the first level for free so it's a way to try before you buy. Be warned that the game is not very long and according to Howlongtobeat it only takes 10 1/2 hours to finish the game, 12 1/2 hours for Main + Extra and 14 1/2 hours for full completion. Then decide if that's worth $55 to you. The game got great scores on Metacritic with 85 on last gen and 89 on current gen.
    • Report Post
    • sRPlay1989 wrote: After playing "It Takes Two", i'm looking for a good deal on A Way Out to do with the Wifey.
      It's included in EA play ($5/month). Also includes Unravel Two, another fun couch co-op game
    • Report Post
    • bootleg wrote: It's included in EA play ($5/month). Also includes Unravel Two, another fun couch co-op game
      Yeah.... Not Sub'd to EA Play at the moment. I'll Sub if Mass Effect Collection goes on there, but for the moment i rather pay 5-10$ for A Way Out alone.

      +1 though.
    • Report Post
    • I see this is free the love live with school idols festival after school activity home meeting.
    • Report Post
    • bootleg wrote: It's included in EA play ($5/month). Also includes Unravel Two, another fun couch co-op game
      Is it? I looked on the official EA play site and didn't see it listed. (Not arguing, genuinely curious)
    • Report Post
    • Placeholder comment so I can express my disappointed the game I wanted to buy isn't on sale.
    • Report Post
    • Lifesaver69 wrote: Placeholder comment so I can express my disappointed the game I wanted to buy isn't on sale.
      I just got a ps5 digital... I'm really hoping for spiderman
    • Report Post
    • Looking forward to seeing all the “is Bloodborne DLC on sale?” questions...
    • Report Post
    • bootleg wrote: It's included in EA play ($5/month). Also includes Unravel Two, another fun couch co-op game
      Do all EA games go on EA Play on release? Curious because I want Mass Effect Remastered. But if it ends up on EA Play first, I could buy a month or two, play and enjoy all three games, and then buy the physical game (for my collection) when it's sub $40.
    • Report Post
    • Hopefully they have Ghost of Tsushima, enhanced PS5 version looks great.
    • Report Post
    • game_fanatic wrote: Someone that was maybe going to buy something today will now know that a sale is happening and will decide to wait?
      As a general heads up, PSN has a new sale most Wednesdays. Especially if a previous sale is ending.
    • Report Post
    • SoldierZeroB wrote: You can play the entire game together as long as one of you owns the game. The game has local multiplayer and online multiplayer as well, but the friend pass is only needed for online play since local co-op never requires an extra copy of the game. It also says whoever downloads the friend pass can play the first level for free so it's a way to try before you buy. Be warned that the game is not very long and according to Howlongtobeat it only takes 10 1/2 hours to finish the game, 12 1/2 hours for Main + Extra and 14 1/2 hours for full completion. Then decide if that's worth $55 to you. The game got great scores on Metacritic with 85 on last gen and 89 on current gen.
      $5/hour is usually my max for a game. However, given it's a game my wife will actually play, and one that we can enjoy together, we're both getting those 10.5 hours out of it (And given neither of us plays this style of game often, that quickly becomes 15 hours), that's doubly worth it.

      Rare to find a game my wife will want to play. We played the friends pass first level for free, and she enjoyed it. Would gladly break my $5 an hour rule to play something with her.

      Destruction all-stars is another of those she enjoyed. PS5 paying for itself, slowly.
    • Report Post
    • Thanks OP. This isn't the first time a post goes up letting the community know there's a big sale. Certainly won't be the last.

      We'll let the ban hammers and mods dictate which posts belong here or not.

      As for the sale, here's hoping that for once, Beat Sabre goes on sale.

      But not holding my breath for anything incredibly hot as a sale. Might be a reflection that expectations are too high or for some of us, we bought so much from previous sales that there's nothing appealing left :)
    • Report Post
    • Good opportunity to grab some PSN gift cards if you collect PC Points (taken from the gift card thread, various-retailers-gift-card-deals-disco ... 2435654/8/):

      [Mar 25 - 31] - [RCSS] - [Playstation, Gap Inc. Brands, H&M, Joey's Restaurants, and Rakuten/Kobo] - Spend $25 any combination, get 4000 points

      Note this may be available at No Frills or Loblaws, check your PC Optimum account to confirm!
    • Report Post

Other Video Games Deals

View all

Other PlayStation Store Deals

View all
get deal