Sony Entertainment Network PlayStation Store Remasters & Retro Sale: RESIDENT EVIL 2 Deluxe Edition $42, Spyro Reignited Trilogy $27, The Warriors $12 + More Shop the PlayStation Remasters & Retro Sale!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Old school meets new school at the PlayStation Store, because their Remasters & Retro Sale is on now and you can save up to 54% on select digital games and DLC!

There are over 100 previous-generation hits and remastered games on sale -- we've listed a handful of nostalgic titles for PS4 below.

The PlayStation Store Remasters & Retro Sale is effective until July 2 at 3:00 AM ET. All items are digital and available for download immediately after purchase.

12 Comments

View all
    • 26 bucks for the non-deluxe RE2 as well. Might hop on that
    • Report Post
    • COD Modern Warfare remastered is at the right price at $19.99. I don't know why the MSRP is so damn high, Modern Warfare 2 remastered is much cheaper.

      Bully is good at $11.99, super fun game if you don't mind the dated graphics...
    • Report Post
    • Injustice 2 is listed at $6.74. I'm a DC fan and not really a fighting game fan, but for the cost of a pint i'm in.
    • Report Post
    • Nothin' for me. The Last of Us Part 2 Special Edition in two days.
    • Report Post
    • Niklasky wrote: Bully is good at $11.99, super fun game if you don't mind the dated graphics...
      lol that game used to be $14.99 regular price and would always go on sale for $8.99 every couple months. They jacked the price up on it out of nowhere, what a joke.
    • Report Post
    • Niklasky wrote: COD Modern Warfare remastered is at the right price at $19.99. I don't know why the MSRP is so damn high, Modern Warfare 2 remastered is much cheaper.

      Bully is good at $11.99, super fun game if you don't mind the dated graphics...
      I think WM2 is campaign only while COD4 has MP
    • Report Post
    • chemicalxv wrote: lol that game used to be $14.99 regular price and would always go on sale for $8.99 every couple months. They jacked the price up on it out of nowhere, what a joke.
      Yeah, these prices are not good. Worst culprit is Burnout Paradise which is $13 right now. It's been on sale for $6 before.
    • Report Post
    • Niklasky wrote: COD Modern Warfare remastered is at the right price at $19.99. I don't know why the MSRP is so damn high, Modern Warfare 2 remastered is much cheaper.

      Bully is good at $11.99, super fun game if you don't mind the dated graphics...
      Lowest price is $5.99 though and discount in sales tanked after Corona showed up (shows on graph)
    • Report Post
    • JustinZ wrote: I think WM2 is campaign only while COD4 has MP
      That MW1 remaster is from 2016. Is there anyone left on the multiplayer ??
    • Report Post
    • are any of these coop online games?
    • Report Post
    • c4d3nza wrote: 26 bucks for the non-deluxe RE2 as well. Might hop on that
      Thanks, I'll probably check out the demo first to see how it plays on the PS4 Pro.
    • Report Post
    • wyseguy wrote: are any of these coop online games?
      These are games you can play online together on the same team:

      Borderlands: GOTY Edition
      Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
      Burnout Paradise Remastered
      Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
      Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled - Nitros Oxide Edition
      Doom (1993) (shareplay)
      Doom II (Classic) (shareplay)
      Dragon's Crown Pro
      FU'UN SUPER COMBO (shareplay)
      Gauntlet: Slayer Edition
      Metal Slug 3
      Metal Slug Anthology (shareplay)
      Metal Slug XX (shareplay)
      Resident Evil 5
      Resident Evil 6
      Sniper Elite V2 Remastered

      Duke Nukem 3D also has online co-op, but it's a broken mess and most people can't get it to work properly without disconnecting every 5 minutes plus the online co-op is known to lag as well.
    • Report Post

Other Video Games Deals

View all

Other Sony Entertainment Network Deals

View all
get deal