Sony Entertainment Network PlayStation Store: Nioh Complete Edition $47, SUPERHOT VR $20, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End $15, Konrad the Kitten $11 + More Get Uncharted 4: A Thief's End for $15 + More!get this deal
PlayStation VR turns two this month and the party is happening at the PlayStation Store, because they're holding a PlayStation VR Celebration Sale where you can take up to 60% off select PlayStation VR games! That's not all, because the Only On PlayStation Sale is also on now and you can save on select PlayStation-exclusive games!
There are over 200 titles available across both sales and PlayStation Plus members will see the maximum discount of up to 60% off, while non-members will see discounts of up to 40% off.
We've listed a few games from each sale to help get you started (all pricing reflects prices with a PlayStation Plus membership).
- Nioh, The Complete Edition - $46.89 (regularly $66.99)
- The Last Guardian - $19.49 (regularly $29.99)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End - $14.99 (regularly $29.99)
- Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection - $11.99 (regularly $29.99)
- Until Dawn - $7.49 (regularly $29.99)
- Carnival Games VR: Alley Adventure - $8.24 (regularly $10.99)
- DRIVECLUB VR - $4.99 (regularly $19.99)
- Job Simulator - $18.89 (regularly $26.99)
- Konrad the Kitten - $10.99 (regularly $19.99)
- SUPERHOT VR - $20.09 (regularly $33.49)
The Only On PlayStation Sale is effective until October 16 at 11:00 AM ET, while the PlayStation VR Celebration Sale is effective until October 23. All items are digital and available for download immediately after purchase on supported consoles.