PlayStation Store PlayStation Store Hot Deals: Jak and Daxter Bundle $27, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order $27, Overcooked: Gourmet Edition $8.09 + More Shop Hot Deals at the PlayStation Store!

get this deal
this offer is expired

It's getting toasty at the PlayStation Store, where you can shop their Hot Deals Event with up to 80% off select digital games and DLC add-ons!

There are over 1000 titles on sale, including several Star Wars games to celebrate Star Wars Day on May the 4th -- we've listed a handful of notable games you can add to your spring backlog.

These deals are effective until May 12. All items are digital and available for download immediately after purchase on supported consoles.

26 Comments

View all
    • For those that are unaware, check out platprices.com! You can create an account and add games to your wish list, which will then trigger an email notification when they drop in price. I was notified this morning that Onimusha: Warlords and Star Wars Racer have dropped in price, fantastic tool if you're waiting for a specific game to go on sale!
    • Report Post
    • Might be time to finally give the Jak and Daxter bundle a shot, thanks OP!
    • Report Post
    • Aren't alot of these included with either gamepass or just been free thru epic?

      Seems a small attempt at recent bad press. PS3/vita store closure being quickly backtracked on comes to mind lol.

      Kinda glad ps5 been in short demand, not sure Id want one anymore.
    • Report Post
    • itJustme wrote: Aren't alot of these included with either gamepass or just been free thru epic?

      Seems a small attempt at recent bad press. PS3/vita store closure being quickly backtracked on comes to mind lol.

      Kinda glad ps5 been in short demand, not sure Id want one anymore.
      With awesome exclusives like Returnal and Ratchet and Clank coming out very soon, I think PS5 will be ok :)
    • Report Post
    • donfatty wrote: With awesome exclusives like Returnal and Ratchet and Clank coming out very soon, I think PS5 will be ok :)
      Demon's souls still a must. Didnt mean to come across as pessimistic as that sounded.
    • Report Post
    • itJustme wrote: Aren't alot of these included with either gamepass or just been free thru epic?

      Seems a small attempt at recent bad press. PS3/vita store closure being quickly backtracked on comes to mind lol.

      Kinda glad ps5 been in short demand, not sure Id want one anymore.
      I'm sure if you went into a Bestbuy and saw a skid of PS5's fresh off the truck, you'd grab one. Or a more fitting scenario, if you saw they had stock online, you'd be clicking "Add to Cart"
      🙄
    • Report Post
    • game_fanatic wrote: For those that are unaware, check out platprices.com! You can create an account and add games to your wish list, which will then trigger an email notification when they drop in price. I was notified this morning that Onimusha: Warlords and Star Wars Racer have dropped in price, fantastic tool if you're waiting for a specific game to go on sale!
      https://psprices.com/region-ca/index
      as well
    • Report Post
    • itJustme wrote: Demon's souls still a must. Didnt mean to come across as pessimistic as that sounded.
      Definitely my favorite game on ps5 so far. You die and need to restart the whole level game set up requires you to really play the game. Similar to last level of Astra's playroom. Whereas game like Spiderman miles morales feels a bit like a movie, less rewarding upon completion.
    • Report Post
    • ccwwzz wrote: Definitely my favorite game on ps5 so far. You die and need to restart the whole level game set up requires you to really play the game. Similar to last level of Astra's playroom. Whereas game like Spiderman miles morales feels a bit like a movie, less rewarding upon completion.
      For sure. Returnal looks like it is going to be super fun in that way as well.
    • Report Post
    • Cod titles are so annoying. They keep trying to sell games from years ago at a "discount price" that are laughable.
    • Report Post
    • Thanks OP, bought Bound for $9.44

      Was meaning to check this out but didn't want to spend that much on it.
    • Report Post
    • Cuphead made by Toronto indie developer MDH Studios is on sale for $20 until tomorrow.
    • Report Post
    • Avengers game good?
      60% off
    • Report Post
    • thanks, got Journey for under 5 bucks.
    • Report Post
    • itJustme wrote: Aren't alot of these included with either gamepass or just been free thru epic?

      Seems a small attempt at recent bad press. PS3/vita store closure being quickly backtracked on comes to mind lol.

      Kinda glad ps5 been in short demand, not sure Id want one anymore.
      Well maybe they are suddenly seeing there's still interest and this is an apology? I have been snatching up PS1/2/3 exclusives since the announcement, on my PS3 before the shutdown. I like to use it for the vintage games.
    • Report Post
    • Thanks. Good selections.
    • Report Post
    • game_fanatic wrote: For those that are unaware, check out platprices.com! You can create an account and add games to your wish list, which will then trigger an email notification when they drop in price. I was notified this morning that Onimusha: Warlords and Star Wars Racer have dropped in price, fantastic tool if you're waiting for a specific game to go on sale!
      It's a decent site, but it shows Borderlands 3 as being free because it's in PS Now so there's no price on it at all. It just says free. Same with Marvel's Avengers. It's on sale for $31.99 right now on PlayStation Store but according to platprices it's also currently free lol.
    • Report Post
    • Ray1905 wrote: Avengers game good?
      60% off
      Not at that price, it's a very average game. It's on PS Now for a few months. Good deal if you can get PS Now for $60, they have some pretty good games.
    • Report Post

Other Video Games Deals

View all

Other PlayStation Store Deals

View all
get deal