Sony Entertainment Network PlayStation Store Double Discounts: Assassin's Creed Triple Pack Bundle $29, LEGO Marvel Collection $20, Persona 5 $11 + More Shop the PlayStation Double Discounts Sale Now!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Double your savings and get twice as many games at the PlayStation Store, because their Double Discounts Sale is on now and you can save up to 60% on hundreds of games and DLC!

There are over 120 games on sale and PlayStation Plus members will get the maximum discount of up to 60% off, while non-members will see discounts of up to 30% off.

We've listed a handful of titles for PS4 to provide some gaming inspiration (all prices reflect pricing with a PlayStation Plus subscription).

The PlayStation Store Double Discounts Sale is effective until June 11 at 3:00 AM ET. All items are digital and available for download immediately after purchase.

32 Comments

View all
    • That's an incredibly tempting price for Persona 5...
    • Report Post
    • TransdimensionalFox wrote: That's an incredibly tempting price for Persona 5...
      Whatever you do, DO NOT buy the ultimate ed. of vanilla P5. You're better off buying the new Royal edition that comes with more content and additional battle mechanics, better daily life (your cat doesn't force you to sleep) and an extra chapter. The Royal Ed. also comes with all the DLC from vanilla P5, but it also has its own subset of DLC for some reason.
    • Report Post
    • digodoom197 wrote: Whatever you do, DO NOT buy the ultimate ed. of vanilla P5. You're better off buying the new Royal edition that comes with more content and additional battle mechanics, better daily life (your cat doesn't force you to sleep) and an extra chapter. The Royal Ed. also comes with all the DLC from vanilla P5, but it also has its own subset of DLC for some reason.
      I doubt Royal edition will go on sale anytime soon :(
    • Report Post
    • Lego Super Marvel Heroes 2 Deluxe for $12 is nice. The lowest recent price I saw it for was $19.99 on Xbox and that's plus tax. This is $12 without tax for me so that's extra sweet!
    • Report Post
    • Surprised to see Sega/Atlus push the standard edition of Persona 5 frequently. I would have assumed that they would want more folks to play Royal.
    • Report Post
    • Great price for Robinson: The Journey for PSVR. It's not the most fun you'll have in VR, but it's got some good ideas, story is not too long and the visuals are spectacular.
    • Report Post
    • SoldierZeroB wrote: Lego Super Marvel Heroes 2 Deluxe for $12 is nice. The lowest recent price I saw it for was $19.99 on Xbox and that's plus tax. This is $12 without tax for me so that's extra sweet!
      I think most people agree the first one is a better game. The second one doesn't even have the X-Men.
      heywhatsmyname wrote: Surprised to see Sega/Atlus push the standard edition of Persona 5 frequently. I would have assumed that they would want more folks to play Royal.
      Yeah, didn't think it would go on sale again. For $10 (with PS+), this is a way better value than Royal and overall good deal.
    • Report Post
    • Anybody know which of these games have good local/couch co-op gameplay?
    • Report Post
    • Got Robinson. Thx op
    • Report Post
    • $25.99 for AC:origins Gold is a pretty good deal, and I found AC3:remastered was free
    • Report Post
    • zyberman wrote: $25.99 for AC:origins Gold is a pretty good deal, and I found AC3:remastered was free
      AC3:remastered showing $34.99 for me.
    • Report Post
    • djwalsh3000 wrote: Great price for Robinson: The Journey for PSVR. It's not the most fun you'll have in VR, but it's got some good ideas, story is not too long and the visuals are spectacular.
      It's the first time since it's released in 2016 that I've seen it on sale!
    • Report Post
    • Call of Duty®: WWII - Season Pass $47 dollars.....arlight then, I've seen it all now.
    • Report Post
    • paperplanez wrote:
      AC3:remastered showing $34.99 for me.
      This is what I got. I went back and there was a link to click if you have PS+ save 30% and it reloaded to make the price free
    • Report Post
    • zyberman wrote: This is what I got.
      Because you probably got the AC Odyssey season pass, which comes with AC3.
    • Report Post
    • digodoom197 wrote: Whatever you do, DO NOT buy the ultimate ed. of vanilla P5. You're better off buying the new Royal edition that comes with more content and additional battle mechanics, better daily life (your cat doesn't force you to sleep) and an extra chapter. The Royal Ed. also comes with all the DLC from vanilla P5, but it also has its own subset of DLC for some reason.
      Yeah. Instead the game forces you to sleep... lol.

      People that whine about Morgana making you sleep clearly have never played prior Persona games...
    • Report Post
    • djwalsh3000 wrote: Great price for Robinson: The Journey for PSVR. It's not the most fun you'll have in VR, but it's got some good ideas, story is not too long and the visuals are spectacular.
      Got it at launch (physical media) and got so sick that I had to trade it in after an hour. Weird walking mechanic as I recall - has this been patched or anyone else experience this? Would love to try again.
    • Report Post
    • heywhatsmyname wrote: Surprised to see Sega/Atlus push the standard edition of Persona 5 frequently. I would have assumed that they would want more folks to play Royal.
      They probably figure that enough people will like the base game and will go out and buy the Royal version later and that people who already own the base game and wanted to play Royal have gotten it already at full price
    • Report Post
    • I didn't know this game (car mechanic simulator) but looked over out of curiosity. Reviews on metacritic look good (on xbox one). Anyone have played it? Is there some real learning value? I'd be happy to learn car stuff while playing.
    • Report Post

Other Video Games Deals

View all

Other Sony Entertainment Network Deals

View all
get deal