RedFlagDeals.com RedFlagDeals.com: Where to Buy the 2021 Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Black Friday Bundle in Canada Where to Buy the 2021 Switch Black Friday Bundle!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Black Friday is one of the best times to buy a Nintendo Switch in Canada, as Nintendo has released a special Black Friday bundle every year since its launch in 2017.

The same will be true this year, after Nintendo announced that their Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Black Friday Bundle will be returning for 2021 – the bundle includes a full-size Nintendo Switch console, a digital copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a three-month membership to Nintendo Switch Online for $379.99.

Here's where you can buy the Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Black Friday Bundle in Canada – stock will be available from all retailers starting Sunday, November 21 (exact launch times will vary by retailer).

Stock has historically sold out very quickly and the bundle will likely be available at other stores including London Drugs and Shoppers Drug Mart, but these stores have not confirmed availability (we'll update the list as they become available).

While the bundle does not include the new Nintendo Switch (OLED Model), the $379.99 bundle price is a good deal overall, as the price is $20.00 less than last year and identical to a standalone console, but adds an extra $89.00 in value

The Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Black Friday Bundle is available starting November 21 and qualifies for free shipping at all stores listed.

115 Comments

View all
    • If you do not own a Switch the OLED is the only logical choice, unless you never play handheld.
    • Report Post
    • i heard astral chain was going to be on it also. hope so. looks good
    • Report Post
    • karnige wrote: i heard astral chain was going to be on it also. hope so. looks good
      It was $40 in Walmart since last year. I bought it.
    • Report Post
    • Awesome I'm aiming for Bravely Default II but also thinking about Ring Fit.
    • Report Post
    • JohnBay wrote: If you do not own a Switch the OLED is the only logical choice, unless you never play handheld.
      Why? I picked up a one month old switch with BOTW And Pokémon shield for $350. OLED is at least $200 more than that with no games.
    • Report Post
    • No smash bros ultimate :(
    • Report Post
    • have most of them, most of them are redeemed from 40% points back when i have sdm coupon , and some of them were bought when they are on sale at sdm with 20X time piont coupon , for example, supermario maker 2 was 59.99 on sale plus tax and got 18,000 point (18 dollar value regular, 18*1.5 =27 dollar when points redeem at least like 200 dollars points for 300 dollars off)
      so, i only buy switch game at sdm as a true redflager
    • Report Post
    • JohnBay wrote: If you do not own a Switch the OLED is the only logical choice, unless you never play handheld.
      I like saving $70-$100+ over an OLED screen though. May be even more than $100 savings considering the regular was in stock at SDM last weekend with the points promo that was effectively $113 off, so around $183 savings over OLED. Yeah I’ll take those.

      Logical stuff applies to objective things, not subjective ones.
    • Report Post
    • Do you guys think sdm will have this switch Mario kart digital download bundle? That's exactly what I'm leaving work looking for during Black Friday.
    • Report Post
    • Teletran wrote: No smash bros ultimate :(
      Has that game ever gone on sale? Your best option is probably SDM if you have PC optimum
    • Report Post
    • Does anyone know if that Mario Kart 8 deluxe bundle is the old switch or the new one with the better battery?
    • Report Post
    • OK they bundle Mario Kart but they're never ever going to put that Wii U port on sale are they?

      they've sold a bajillion copies and yet, no discount on it ever.

      Aah Nintendo, you cruel mistress
    • Report Post
    • JohnBay wrote: If you do not own a Switch the OLED is the only logical choice, unless you never play handheld.
      Early hackabke models would be my only choice
    • Report Post
    • LadiesFromHouston wrote: Has that game ever gone on sale? Your best option is probably SDM if you have PC optimum
      Once on Amazon.ca for just under $60!
    • Report Post
    • How the hell is Mario kart 8 deluxe not on sale?
    • Report Post
    • SonicRings wrote: How the hell is Mario kart 8 deluxe not on sale?
      ... and Super Mario Odyssey.
    • Report Post
    • Crichtonfan wrote: I like saving $70-$100+ over an OLED screen though. May be even more than $100 savings considering the regular was in stock at SDM last weekend with the points promo that was effectively $113 off, so around $183 savings over OLED. Yeah I’ll take those.

      Logical stuff applies to objective things, not subjective ones.
      The OLED and regular were both in stock at the Shoppers I went to so the OLED seemed like a good deal to me during the 20x the points event. The extra $70 plus tax for the OLED was offset by an additional $21 in points (70x15x20=21000), so a $59.50 premium after tax for the OLED (15% hst in NS). I think that's how it's calculated anyway, shoppers site doesn't seem to be working right now so I can't check the actual prices.
    • Report Post
    • xjohnx wrote: ... and Super Mario Odyssey.
      I did a quick search and Super Mario Odyssey was free with the Pro controller last december, maybe something like that will be back?
    • Report Post
    • EnderWiggins wrote:
      I did a quick search and Super Mario Odyssey was free with the Pro controller last december, maybe something like that will be back?
      In Canada? Was it a digital code? The pro controller is $100 so, as cool as that is, I probably still wouldn't consider that a deal unless it was physical. I can just emulate it otherwise.
    • Report Post
    • ivorm wrote: The OLED and regular were both in stock at the Shoppers I went to so the OLED seemed like a good deal to me during the 20x the points event. The extra $70 plus tax for the OLED was offset by an additional $21 in points (70x15x20=21000), so a $59.50 premium after tax for the OLED (15% hst in NS). I think that's how it's calculated anyway, shoppers site doesn't seem to be working right now so I can't check the actual prices.
      None of the shoppers in our town and the next one over stock these consoles so my only hope of getting one is through online if using optimum.

      Also $70 is still 1-2 switch games. OLED isn’t a deal breaker. I had OLED phones before, my current iPhone 11 isn’t OLED and I have been happy and fine every since I switched.
    • Report Post

Other Video Games Deals

View all

Other RedFlagDeals.com Deals

View all
get deal