Microsoft Microsoft Store: Xbox Series S is Back in Stock for $379.99 Xbox Series S is Back in Stock at Microsoft!get this deal
Hop on the next-gen bandwagon at Microsoft, because the Xbox Series S is back in stock for $379.99!
- Xbox Series S - $379.99 (refresh the page or open in an incognito window if the checkout option does not appear)
Originally launched on November 10, the Xbox Series S is Microsoft's all-digital successor to the Xbox One, capable of playing next-gen games at up to 1440p with backwards-compatibility support for most Xbox One games.
While the console is in stock, Microsoft notes that it will ship at the end of December, which means that it won't arrive before the holidays if you decide to order now. Both Xbox Series S and Series X consoles have been sold out since launch and this is the first notable re-stocking we've seen at any retailer (the Series X is still out of stock). A few Xbox Series S features include:
- Introducing the Xbox Series S -- the smallest, sleekest Xbox ever
- Experience the speed and performance of a next-gen all-digital console at an accessible price point
- Custom-built 512GB NVMe SSD to seamlessly move between multiple recently played games in a flash
- Xbox Velocity Architecture pairs a custom-SSD with integrated software for faster, streamlined gameplay with significantly reduced load times
- Play games from four generations of Xbox including Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Original Xbox with backward compatibility
This deal is available online while supplies last, so order soon before stock is gone!
Out of stock? Read our roundup of Where to Buy the Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X in Canada to see where else you might find the console ahead of the holiday season.