Microsoft Microsoft Store: Get Any Xbox One X Bundle for $379.00 (regularly $479.00) Get Any Xbox One X Bundle for $379 at Microsoft!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Find something to do besides watching Tiger King from the Microsoft Store, because all Xbox One X bundles are on sale for $379.00 (regularly $479.00) with free shipping -- a savings of $100.00!

There are five Xbox One X bundles available and for reference, $379.00 matches the historical low for the Xbox One X, which was last seen in February -- we've listed all five bundles below.

This deal is effective online until April 17. The Microsoft Store offers free shipping on all orders with no minimum.

38 Comments

View all
    • same price on amazon be ready for haters who think the new consoles are out this year.
    • Report Post
    • Would go for Star Wars bundle on Amazon, both of these games are available on GP already
    • Report Post
    • Just save your money for the new consoles that are coming out in 6 months.
    • Report Post
    • Thanks! Ordered the Star Wars bundle from BB for the same price.
    • Report Post
    • Good deal. Ashame neither of these are their "limited edition" versions, because they both have that--Gears bundle with the white and grey skull design w/Kait Diaz controller, NBA with the speckled effect "hyperspace" design console.
    • Report Post
    • Afro Thunder wrote: Just save your money for the new consoles that are coming out in 6 months.
      I wouldn't count on anything that we think is going to happen in the next 6 months...
    • Report Post
    • Afro Thunder wrote: Just save your money for the new consoles that are coming out in 6 months.
      good luck.
      there is a good chance it will be sold out on the first few days if it comes out and then you can get one next year but this pandemic will still be in china.
      they are getting some cases of travellers back with covid 19 already. this is going to be sold out quickly too, electronics sell out quickly lately.
    • Report Post
    • Still upvoted, but IMO it's still too much to pay for a console that's about to be updated. HOWEVER, if you're in need of a replacement or thinking you can use this in the living room or cottage once the new one arrives, its the best deal out there right now.

      As im not in need right now, I plan to snipe one for the cottage (cheap 4k tv there tho) once these X's go on mad clearance. Wishful thinking, but that's the plan.

      Thanks OP!

      P.S. Depressed about talking about the cottage now, damn.
    • Report Post
    • I think this is a tempting price. The new Xbox is going to cost at a minimum $700 Cad ($500 USD), have no exclusives at launch and probably no exclusives for a few years. Plus, Im still rocking an excellent quality 1080p TV so 4k means very little to me.

      Thanks for posting OP, im really going to consider this.
    • Report Post
    • Anyone have thoughts or predictions on clearance / Black Friday sales on this generation consoles? Much lower than currently?
    • Report Post
    • Solid deal but since I already own this console, I can only upvote.
    • Report Post
    • rbcaper wrote: Anyone have thoughts or predictions on clearance / Black Friday sales on this generation consoles? Much lower than currently?
      I don't think this will go lower this year, if there is enough production of the new Xbox they don't want to undercut themselves with the one x
    • Report Post
    • Same price on Microsoft.ca for all xbox one x bundles.
    • Report Post
    • Same price at Shopper's this weekend with super redemption (redeem 200k pts for $300 off). Only if you can find one though.
    • Report Post
    • New one would be like 700 though
    • Report Post
    • This will drop to 150-199 once the new gens come xmas. Decent deal if you dont own a xbox
    • Report Post
    • DanP wrote: I think this is a tempting price. The new Xbox is going to cost at a minimum $700 Cad ($500 USD), have no exclusives at launch and probably no exclusives for a few years. Plus, Im still rocking an excellent quality 1080p TV so 4k means very little to me.
      TBH I'm not even sure how they are going to get it to the $500 USD pricepoint. The Series-X means serious business. It's supposed to have an AMD GPU with 52 CUs and 12TFLOP computational performance. That makes it about 20-30% more powerful than Navi 10 XT, so I'm guessing this is at least one iteration of what AMD has been alluding to as "big Navi". 5700 XTs are in the $350-400 USD range currently, and that's just a graphics card alone. Of course in the console there's more shared parts and integration of the parts so there's some costs savings there, but still. The rest of Series-X has such specs as: 8C/16T Zen2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 1TB NVMe SSD, UHD BD drive...I mean how the heck does that all fit in to a $500 USD envelope? PS5 OTOH is just about exactly a 5700 XT on the GPU side, meaning it isn't cheap either.

      They're either going to be taking a pretty good loss per console which is common at console launches but this seems to be too much of a loss. Even selling for the same price, Sony will be making more profit/less loss and they have a better ability to undercut. This is how the PS4 got off to a better start than Xbone.

      OR Series-X gonna be higher than $500 USD. Either way I'm not even so sure this is that great an idea for them--I mean does anyone recall the original/launch PS3s and how much backlash there was about the cost? People may not be prepared to spend even $500 on this thing after the corona crisis sooo....yeah. I think this is why Sony did not go for such heavy-hitter hardware--they remember the PS3. Even MS should have learned there lesson with the original Xbone and the inflated price due to the nonsense inclusion of Kinect and the slow sales v. the PS4.

      Granted the X was the same price at launch and was taken up pretty well, so it seems spending $500 on a console is much more acceptable than it once was. Will have to see what plays out but, The Series-X is certainly technically impressive but turning that into sales/success is another story.
    • Report Post
    • ES_Revenge wrote: TBH I'm not even sure how they are going to get it to the $500 USD pricepoint. The Series-X means serious business. It's supposed to have an AMD GPU with 52 CUs and 12TFLOP computational performance. That makes it about 20-30% more powerful than Navi 10 XT, so I'm guessing this is at least one iteration of what AMD has been alluding to as "big Navi". 5700 XTs are in the $350-400 USD range currently, and that's just a graphics card alone. Of course in the console there's more shared parts and integration of the parts so there's some costs savings there, but still. The rest of Series-X has such specs as: 8C/16T Zen2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 1TB NVMe SSD, UHD BD drive...I mean how the heck does that all fit in to a $500 USD envelope? PS5 OTOH is just about exactly a 5700 XT on the GPU side, meaning it isn't cheap either.

      They're either going to be taking a pretty good loss per console which is common at console launches but this seems to be too much of a loss. Even selling for the same price, Sony will be making more profit/less loss and they have a better ability to undercut. This is how the PS4 got off to a better start than Xbone.

      OR Series-X gonna be higher than $500 USD. Either way I'm not even so sure this is that great an idea for them--I mean does anyone recall the original/launch PS3s and how much backlash there was about the cost? People may not be prepared to spend even $500 on this thing after the corona crisis sooo....yeah. I think this is why Sony did not go for such heavy-hitter hardware--they remember the PS3. Even MS should have learned there lesson with the original Xbone and the inflated price due to the nonsense inclusion of Kinect and the slow sales v. the PS4.

      Granted the X was the same price at launch and was taken up pretty well, so it seems spending $500 on a console is much more acceptable than it once was. Will have to see what plays out but, The Series-X is certainly technically impressive but turning that into sales/success is another story.
      I think I completely agree with everything you said. It's going to be really challenging for MS to keep the price down to $500 USD. Some leaks happened earlier that said PS5 would cost Sony like $475 each to make. At that manufacturing cost, they would be taking a loss selling at $500. I think the new Xbox is going to cost more than the PS5 to manufactor based on the specs. So i really don't see how MS keeps it at $500 USD.

      I think what we'll see is the 2 versions of the xbox come out. The series X and series S. The X will probably be $550+ USD and the lower end S series will be whatever price is required to be lower than the PS5 by $100 USD.
    • Report Post

Other Video Games Deals

View all

Other Microsoft Deals

View all
get deal