Amazon.ca Amazon.ca: Get Death Stranding on PS4 for $29.96 (regularly $49.99) Get Death Stranding on PS4 for $30 at Amazon.ca!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Play Hideo Kojima's latest game with this deal at Amazon.ca, because you can get Death Stranding on PS4 for $29.96 (regularly $49.99) -- a savings of $20.03!

Originally released in November 2019, Death Stranding takes place in an apocalyptic United States where you control Sam Bridges, a courier responsible for delivering supplies across the ravaged country while fending off mysterious alien creatures and outlaws. The game has received positive reviews since its launch and this deal is also available at Best Buy and Walmart.

For reference, $29.96 is a new historical low, as digital versions for PS4 and PC are currently $79.99 at the PlayStation Store and Steam, respectively.

This deal is effective online for a limited time and Amazon.ca offers free shipping for all Prime members or on orders over $35.00 for those who aren't members.

While this item was in stock at the listed price at the time this deal was posted, Amazon practices dynamic product replacement -- once their stock of an item is depleted, it may be replaced with the same item sold by a third-party retailer for a different price. Double-check that the listed price and shipping fees we posted are still available before you buy.

24 Comments

View all
    • This was a really good game IMO, but definitely not for everyone. Was actually tempted to buy the collector's edition and the PS4 Pro to go along with it but had to stop myself.
    • Report Post
    • Great deal, Thanks OP
    • Report Post
    • I have wasted so much of my time playing this game just building highways that could have organically built itself by progressing in the main missions. The main reason I did this is because I'm such a wuss with scary games and those BTs scared the living hell out of me. 🤣 But to be honest everytime I built one, it was very satisfying indeed.
    • Report Post
    • This is the first strand type game.
    • Report Post
    • Per Stocktrack, 31 left online so move quick if you want it: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=71171950603

      If anyone reading would like to keep up with the proud tradition of RFD Hot Deal video game threads, you may now contribute multiple pages worth of back and forth bickering over whether this game sucks or rules, culminating in increasingly personal attacks until the mods nuke the thread or close it altogether.
    • Report Post
    • This is a weird mainstream game that isn't for everyone, but the ending is about 1 hour of incredible cutscenes.

      If you like games like Mud Runner you'll love this.

      This is an oddball for certain, fetch quest the game, with some of the best graphics on PS4 today, the progress system is very rewarding and it's fun overall.
    • Report Post
    • Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Per Stocktrack, 31 left online so move quick if you want it: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=71171950603

      If anyone reading would like to keep up with the proud tradition of RFD Hot Deal video game threads, you may now contribute multiple pages worth of back and forth bickering over whether this game sucks or rules, culminating in increasingly personal attacks until the mods nuke the thread or close it altogether.
      Or spoil a completely different game out of nowhere with no warning like my Borderlands 3 thread =/
    • Report Post
    • So many games I want to buy but unfortunately warzone takes up too much room. :(
    • Report Post
    • The game looks great. Any reason the price dropped so fast?
    • Report Post
    • Was going to wait and get it on pc, but this price is right.
    • Report Post
    • Was the game not good? Didn't it only come out late last year? I'm surprised it would drop to $30.
    • Report Post
    • Clee wrote: The game looks great. Any reason the price dropped so fast?
      I dont think it sold that well, and I think retailers are starting to clear out ps4 games before the holiday and two new console launches.
    • Report Post
    • chimaican wrote: Was the game not good? Didn't it only come out late last year? I'm surprised it would drop to $30.
      They printed a lot more copies than they sold, its a good game but it doesnt have a wide appeal. Watch some reviews to see what I mean.
    • Report Post
    • Kevcorm wrote: They printed a lot more copies than they sold, its a good game but it doesnt have a wide appeal.
      Is it worth it even at the reduced $30, or should I just wait around for it to end up on a PS+ month freebie? :lol: It's inevitable considering it's one of their own.
    • Report Post
    • chimaican wrote: Is it worth it even at the reduced $30, or should I just wait around for it to end up on a PS+ month freebie? :lol: It's inevitable considering it's one of their own.
      Its exclusive but not 1st party. So there's no guarantee it'll ever be free.

      That said, its not for everyone. I'd bite at $30 but i also only played 5 hours before it fell to my backlog..so my opinion is quite limited outside of what ive seen on reviews.
    • Report Post
    • I got it on steam ...
      But running it on max settings on ultrawide is incredible.
    • Report Post

Other Video Games Deals

View all

Other Amazon.ca Deals

View all
get deal