Peloton Peloton: The Peloton Tread is Now Available in Canada, Starting at $3295.00 The Peloton Tread is Now Available in Canada!get this deal
Bring your running workouts home with Peloton, because their new Peloton Tread is now available in Canada, with packages starting at $3295.00.
Originally launched on February 9, the Peloton Tread is the latest fitness product from Peloton that combines a treadmill with a 24" touchscreen that lets you view fitness classes on-demand with a Peloton membership (sold separately). Canada is one of the first markets to get the Peloton Tread, as it won't be available in the United States until May 27. A few product features include:
- Traditional running belt with 59" of running space
- Speeds from 0 to 12.5 MPH with 0.1 MPH increments
- Incline from 0 to 12.5% grade with 0.5% increments
- Carbon steel construction with woven nylon base and textured PVC belt
- Built-in 23.8" HD touchscreen and adjustable control knobs
- One-touch button wakes, stops and puts Tread to sleep
- Includes delivery, in-home assembly, 30-day home trial and 12-month limited warranty
A Peloton membership is not included and starts at $16.99 per month, granting access to live fitness classes 24 hours a day, workout leaderboards and more.
The Peloton Tread is available online and the list price includes assembly and delivery.
Shopping for treadmills? Read our review of the Top Five Treadmills to Buy to find other, more affordable alternatives to the Peloton Tread.