Amazon Canada Amazon.ca: Garmin Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch $169.99 (regularly $349.99) Get a Garmin Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch for $170!get this deal
Find a new smartwatch at Amazon.ca, because you can get a Garmin Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch for $169.99 (regularly up to $349.99) with free shipping, for a total savings of up to $180.00!
Originally released in August 2017, Garmin's Vivoactive 3 series is a popular choice among fitness enthusiasts with over 15 pre-loaded sports workouts, stress tracking, up to seven days of battery life and more. There are four discounted configurations available and we've listed them below.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch, Black and Gunmetal - $169.99 (regularly $349.99)
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch, Black and Stainless Steel - $169.99 (regularly $249.90)
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch, White and Rose Gold - $169.99 (regularly $299.99)
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch, White and Stainless Steel - $169.99 (regularly $259.72)
For reference, the price drop is almost-certainly because of Garmin's release of the Vivoactive 4 last month, but the Vivoactive 3 has not been discontinued and will continue to be supported by the company. Other Vivoactive 3 features include:
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets
- More than 15 pre-loaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, LiveTrack and more
- Up to seven days of battery in smartwatch mode or 13 hours in GPS mode
This deal is available online for a limited time. Amazon.ca offers free shipping for all Prime members or on orders over $35.00 for those who aren't members.
While these items were in stock at the listed prices at the time this deal was posted, Amazon practices dynamic product replacement -- once their stock of an item is depleted, it may be replaced with the same item sold by a third-party retailer for a different price. Double-check that the listed price and shipping fees we posted are still available before you buy.