Starbucks Starbucks: Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Cold Brew and Baked Goods in Canada Starting August 24 Pumpkin Spice is Back at Starbucks!get this deal
The unofficial start of fall is here, because Pumpkin Spice is back at Starbucks starting Tuesday, August 24 in Canada!
Both the Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew make their return to the Starbucks menu for 2021, along with three pumpkin baked goods – simply visit any Starbucks in Canada throughout the fall to enjoy this year's complete autumn-inspired menu.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – the iconic PSL is made with espresso and steamed milk, along with the fan-favourite combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew – a mix of Starbucks Cold Brew and vanilla syrup, topped with a pumpkin cream cold foam and pumpkin spice dusting
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin – a perfectly spiced pumpkin muffin, topped with a cream cheese filling and sprinkling of chopped pepitas
- Pumpkin Loaf – gently-spiced bread with pumpkin flavours and sprinkled with chopped
- Pumpkin Scone – a spiced pumpkin scone topped with sweet icing
You can celebrate the return of all things pumpkin with Starbucks' new Pumpkin Love O' Meter, a quirky personality quiz that determines how much you really love pumpkins.
Enjoy one (or several) PSLs starting August 24 at participating Starbucks locations across Canada – click here to find the Starbucks nearest you.