McDonalds McDonald's: Get a FREE Limited Edition Coca-Cola Glass with an Extra Value Meal (Walmart Locations Only) Get a FREE Coca-Cola Glass with a Value Meal!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Stop by McDonald's during your next visit to Walmart, because collectible glasses are back for 2019 and you can get a free limited edition Coca-Cola glass when you purchase an extra value meal!

This freebie is only available at McDonald's locations inside Walmart stores -- there are four colours available and a new colour will drop each week starting June 25. Simply purchase an extra value meal and you'll get a free Coca-Cola glass with your order!

There are some restrictions, as breakfast Extra Value Meals, Happy Meals, McPicks Meals and coupons are not eligible with this offer.

This offer is available for a limited time at McDonald's restaurants in Walmart -- click here to see a list of eligible locations across Canada.

74 Comments

View all
    • Please add Walmart to the title
    • Report Post
    • dgr81 wrote:
      Jun 24th, 2019 7:32 am
      Please add Walmart to the title
      Oh god no.

      The McDonalds at the Kanata walmat is easily the butthole of the universe. Its been in the news as managers have been sent to work there as punishment and sued. Disgusting.

      Gonna say too, McDonalds has been terrible as of late. I have kids, and McDonalds is a regular stop for quick easy food when we are out, but these days, in restaurant, I dont think we have been able to get happy meals in under 30min wait, and every single time we do drive-through, its pull in a spot and wait.
      I hink it was some podcast I was listening to the other week mentioned that walmart has opened thousands of stores in the past few years, but cut their workforce nearly in half. I think it shows.

      Shame, because I like fast food that actually serves meat. Harveys, A&W and Burger King are all beef/soy patties.
    • Report Post
    • Neocodex wrote:
      Jun 24th, 2019 7:48 am
      Oh god no.

      The McDonalds at the Kanata walmat is easily the butthole of the universe. Its been in the news as managers have been sent to work there as punishment and sued. Disgusting.

      Gonna say too, McDonalds has been terrible as of late. I have kids, and McDonalds is a regular stop for quick easy food when we are out, but these days, in restaurant, I dont think we have been able to get happy meals in under 30min wait, and every single time we do drive-through, its pull in a spot and wait.
      I hink it was some podcast I was listening to the other week mentioned that walmart has opened thousands of stores in the past few years, but cut their workforce nearly in half. I think it shows.

      Shame, because I like fast food that actually serves meat. Harveys, A&W and Burger King are all beef/soy patties.
      I think dgr81 just meant add Walmart to the title, since not every McDonald's location offers this promo. Maybe along the lines of "buy an extra value meal, get...McDonald's-walmart locations only."

      That katana McDonald's sounds wild though lol
    • Report Post
    • I opened the thread just to find out what a "glass 2019" was.

      Will be planning a road trip to the Kanata McDonald's just to see it in the wild!
    • Report Post
    • Neocodex wrote:
      Jun 24th, 2019 7:48 am
      Oh god no.

      Gonna say too, McDonalds has been terrible as of late. I have kids, and McDonalds is a regular stop for quick easy food when we are out, but these days, in restaurant, I dont think we have been able to get happy meals in under 30min wait, and every single time we do drive-through, its pull in a spot and wait.
      I hink it was some podcast I was listening to the other week mentioned that walmart has opened thousands of stores in the past few years, but cut their workforce nearly in half. I think it shows.
      used to work there, and one main reason why they pull you over is so that they could race through the drive thru leaderboards then managers get a bonus when they reach top rank for the day or the whole weekend. They value themselves over customers nowadays
    • Report Post
    • When does this start?
    • Report Post
    • Ganciel wrote:
      Jun 24th, 2019 8:44 am
      used to work there, and one main reason why they pull you over is so that they could race through the drive thru leaderboards then managers get a bonus when they reach top rank for the day or the whole weekend. They value themselves over customers nowadays


      I always say no when they ask me to pull into the extra space. I tell them every time you ask me to pull over there you leave me for 20 min and when I get my food it's cold.
      I only order off the menu, no special requests. Its fast food I'll wait at the window thanks.
    • Report Post
    • I'll try and grab one again this year.
    • Report Post
    • Limited edition, so only about a zillion made? Would not make a detour for it, but that being said, they are usually nice glasses.
    • Report Post
    • Kaida9 wrote:
      Jun 24th, 2019 9:22 am
      Haha you're that a-hole that holds up the line. Lol
    • Report Post
    • Just wanted to see what the 2019 offer was and glad to see that they look similar to previous versions (close enough IMHO)... makes it easier to resist! 😂

      Thanks OP!
    • Report Post
    • Nice, finally a glass I can pour my Pepsi in!
    • Report Post
    • Dimebag wrote:
      Jun 24th, 2019 9:51 am
      Haha you're that a-hole that holds up the line. Lol
      Yup, lol
      It is supposed to be fast food, though
    • Report Post
    • Neocodex wrote:
      Jun 24th, 2019 7:48 am
      Oh god no.

      The McDonalds at the Kanata walmat is easily the butthole of the universe.
      I try to stay away (and encourage people to stay away from) the Walmart Centrum McDonalds... it is quite depressing. Low turnover, so chances of receiving stale food is higher. It doesn't help the McDs is at the back corner of the store, hidden away.
    • Report Post
    • I have one from prior years and it is slightly maddening because it can't quite hold a full can of pop
    • Report Post
    • Bring back the big xtra or no deal
    • Report Post
    • Dimebag wrote:
      Jun 24th, 2019 9:51 am
      Haha you're that a-hole that holds up the line. Lol
      Kaida9 wrote:
      Jun 24th, 2019 10:20 am
      Yup, lol
      It is supposed to be fast food, though
      It's called Drive-Thru, not Drive-andpulloverandwait. Especially when it's something simple like 3 McFlurries and 1 Iced Coffee for example.

      If I wanted to pull over and wait, I would've parked in a parking spot and walked into the restaurant to order/pick up myself.
    • Report Post
    • How this gonna compare to my MdDonalds Fantasia glass from '87?

      If there's no lead in the paint, then it's not a true McDonald's/Burger King glass giveaway

      Image
    • Report Post
    • Alivenate wrote:
      Jun 24th, 2019 10:53 am
      It's called Drive-Thru, not Drive-andpulloverandwait. Especially when it's something simple like 3 McFlurries and 1 Iced Coffee for example.

      If I wanted to pull over and wait, I would've parked in a parking spot and walked into the restaurant to order/pick up myself.
      Yeah, I agree. If it's a basic order you shouldn't have to pull over.
    • Report Post
    • Neocodex wrote:
      Jun 24th, 2019 7:48 am
      Oh god no.

      The McDonalds at the Kanata walmat is easily the butthole of the universe. Its been in the news as managers have been sent to work there as punishment and sued. Disgusting.

      Gonna say too, McDonalds has been terrible as of late. I have kids, and McDonalds is a regular stop for quick easy food when we are out, but these days, in restaurant, I dont think we have been able to get happy meals in under 30min wait, and every single time we do drive-through, its pull in a spot and wait.
      I hink it was some podcast I was listening to the other week mentioned that walmart has opened thousands of stores in the past few years, but cut their workforce nearly in half. I think it shows.

      Shame, because I like fast food that actually serves meat. Harveys, A&W and Burger King are all beef/soy patties.
      Hold up when you say "Kanata Walmart" do you mean the one in the Kananta Centrum Shopping Centre?

      I'VE BEEN THERE I went to get breakfast from there one day and it was SAD SAD SAD
    • Report Post

Other Restaurants Deals

View all

Other McDonalds Deals

View all
get deal