KFC KFC: Plant-Based KFC is Available Now Across Canada Plant-Based KFC is Available Now Across Canada!get this deal
Try something new at KFC, because they've launched their plant-based menu and you can order it now across Canada!
Originally announced on August 5, the full plant-based KFC menu is available to order online or in-restaurants from coast-to-coast -- we've listed the full plant-based KFC menu and prices you'll find in Ontario restaurants (pricing may vary by region).
- Plant-Based Popcorn (Bucket) - $12.00
- Plant-Based Popcorn (Small) - $5.99
- Plant-Based Sandwich (Original or Spicy) - $6.79
- Plant-Based Sandwich Box Meal (Original or Spicy) - $10.49
- Plant-Based Sandwich Combo (Original or Spicy) - $8.79
KFC's plant-based products are made in partnership with Lightlife and include soy, wheat, fava beans and other ingredients. The plant-based recipe is 100% animal-free, but may be cooked in the same oil as KFC chicken -- click here to learn more about KFC's plant-based menu.
Plant-Based KFC is available for a limited time -- click here to find the KFC location nearest you.