IKEA IKEA: Get a Valentine's Day Dinner for 2 for $29.99 at IKEA Canada Valentine's Day Dinner for 2 at IKEA!get this deal
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and if you’re still without plans, why not spend it at IKEA! On Friday, February 14th, you can get a special romantic dinner for 2 for just $29.99 for IKEA Family members ($34.99 for non-members).
This one-night-only experience includes a 3-course meal complete with wine or beer, special Valentine’s Day decor (music, candles, flowers, etc.), and each couple will receive a parting gift as well.
Here’s what they’ll be serving up during the special event:
- Choice of Starter (Soup or Salad)
- Choice of Main
- Meatballs with bacon and herb-infused mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables and lingonberry sauce
- Glazed salmon, cauliflower puree, marinated vegetables and Nordic shrimp
- Veggie balls with ratatouille, mixed vegetables topped with gremolata and parmesans crisps
- Dessert (Cheesecake or Chocolate Cake)
- One glass of wine, beer or non-alcoholic sparkling beverage
- Coffee, tea & fountain drinks also included with purchase
Ticket go on sale January 20th and must be purchased in-store at the IKEA restaurant checkout in advance of the event (similar to how the Crayfish party worked).
Dinners will run between 4:30pm to 7:30pm on February 14th and customers can check their local store webpage for exact timing.
Don’t have a babysitter? Bring your kids along and make it a family night out. Kids meals are just $3.49 and there will be Valentine’s Day crafts. SMALAND is also open but is first come first serve with limited capacity.
IKEA events are very popular so if you’re interested, make sure to stop by your local IKEA early to purchase your ticket.