Bike Share Toronto Bike Share Toronto Free Ride Wednesdays: FREE Bike Rentals Every Wednesday in June 2018 FREE Bike Rentals Every Wednesday in June!get this deal
See the city on two wheels for the unbeatable price of $0.00 with Bike Share Toronto, because Free Ride Wednesdays are back for 2018 and you can get free bike rentals every Wednesday in June!
Bike Share Toronto (formerly BIXI) is Toronto's bike sharing program with over 270 self-serve stations scattered around the city. A day pass is regularly $7.00 and this promotion is a great way to test the service or simply bike for fun in June. Here's how you can access this freebie:
- Download the CycleFinder (Android, iOS) or Transit (Android, iOS) apps or visit a station map to find a bike station near you
- Using the self-serve kiosk, choose "$0 One-Day" or use the Transit app by selecting "Purchase Access Pass"
- Type the five-digit code you receive into the keypad on the bike docking point of your choice
- Bike for up to a maximum of 30 minutes and return your bike to any station
- Take out another bike for a free 30 minute ride, as many times as you like
A credit card is required for registration and you are only allotted a maximum of 30 minutes per free ride, but you can use the service as many times as you like as long as you don't exceed 30 minutes for each free ride. Your credit card will be charged overage fees if you exceed the 30-minute time limit.
This offer is only available on Wednesdays in June (6, 13, 20 and 27), so take advantage of this freebie while you can!