Walmart Walmart.ca: Up to $280.00 Off Apple Watch Series 4 with GPS + Cellular Save Up to $280 on the Apple Watch Series 4!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Pick up a new Apple Watch at Walmart, because you can save up to $280.00 on the Apple Watch Series 4 with GPS + Cellular, including Nike+ models!

Originally released in September 2018, the Apple Watch Series 4 was discontinued in 2019 with the release of the Apple Watch Series 5, but this is still a great deal for anyone in the market for an Apple Watch, as the Series 4 with GPS + Cellular has never dropped below $450.00 -- for comparison, the same configurations are currently $649.00 and up at Sport Chek and Staples.

We've listed the available models at Walmart below.

This offer is effective online only for a limited time and all Apple Watch Series 4 models qualify for free home shipping or free pickup at select Canada Post or Walmart locations.

54 Comments

View all
    • Haha! Was just about to post this.

      Picked up a watch for both my wife and I. Not as cheap as the Rogers deal back in December, but still a great price and much easier than having to go from store to store.
    • Report Post
    • Can you PM online?
    • Report Post
    • ripjohnnyc wrote: Can you PM online?
      Yes, people do it through online chat (red "Help" button at the bottom)
    • Report Post
    • Should I wait if I don’t need cellular? (I’m with Freedom lol) and I have a Series 2 watch.
    • Report Post
    • Is there a big difference between Series 4 or Series 5?
    • Report Post
    • q1w2e3 wrote: Is there a big difference between Series 4 or Series 5?
      Difference is about 1
    • Report Post
    • q1w2e3 wrote: Is there a big difference between Series 4 or Series 5?
      More storage/ram and an always on display.
      Though nothing major.
    • Report Post
    • cutey130 wrote: Should I wait if I don’t need cellular? (I’m with Freedom lol) and I have a Series 2 watch.
      I woiuld wait at this point.....5 was a nothing change, so the 6 may show some more beefy improvements. Cellular is really not necessary unless you really feel like ditching the phone occasionally
    • Report Post
    • Thanks op... used my Walmart Rewards points to pay... my actual credit card charge is $1.81...
      2020-03-10 11_19_32-Clipboard.png
    • Report Post
    • khulit wrote: Thanks op... used my Walmart Rewards points to pay... my actual credit card charge is $1.81...

      2020-03-10 11_19_32-Clipboard.png
      What's associate discount? Do you work for Walmart?
    • Report Post
    • seafish wrote: What's associate discount? Do you work for Walmart?
      My wife works for Walmart and they get 10% off most stuffs there...
    • Report Post
    • q1w2e3 wrote: Is there a big difference between Series 4 or Series 5?
      Not a huge difference, but if the price difference is small, I'd spring for the 5 over the 4. I, for one, am glad I did for the always on display. But I agree with @warpdrive that waiting for the 6 this year will be worth the wait if there are more improvements, and previous models pricing will come down too.
    • Report Post
    • ChrisE45532 wrote: Not a huge difference, but if the price difference is small, I'd spring for the 5 over the 4. I, for one, am glad I did for the always on display. But I agree with @warpdrive that waiting for the 6 this year will be worth the wait if there are more improvements, and previous models pricing will come down too.
      I have a 5 too and the 5 display is a game changer....I actually avoided buying it until the 5 came out. My wife has the 4. But if I was buying now, I'd wait it out to the 6

      One thing I wonder about is if they'll ever change the shape of the case...it's looked exactly the same since the beginning.
    • Report Post
    • ChrisE45532 wrote: Not a huge difference, but if the price difference is small, I'd spring for the 5 over the 4. I, for one, am glad I did for the always on display. But I agree with @warpdrive that waiting for the 6 this year will be worth the wait if there are more improvements, and previous models pricing will come down too.
      The price difference is several hundred dollars.
    • Report Post
    • cutey130 wrote: Should I wait if I don’t need cellular? (I’m with Freedom lol) and I have a Series 2 watch.
      Cellular support for Freedom is not yet available from what I understand.

      I would say cellular is worth it for those who want to leave their phone behind, but still need to be connected. For example, I work on call frequently and also like to cycle. It's kind of a pain bringing your phone, so the watch would allow me to receive calls and perform other functions that I might need.
    • Report Post
    • N8Magic wrote: The price difference is several hundred dollars.
      For GPS+cellular, yeah. But if you don't need cellular, and your choice is between the 4 (GPS+cellular) on sale per this thread, or the 5 (GPS only) which you can get discounted with Staples coupons that pop up here from time to time, the price difference is probably under $100. All the GPS-only series 4 watches are probably gone in every store by now.
    • Report Post
    • ChrisE45532 wrote: For GPS+cellular, yeah. But if you don't need cellular, and your choice is between the 4 (GPS+cellular) on sale per this thread, or the 5 (GPS only) which you can get discounted with Staples coupons that pop up here from time to time, the price difference is probably under $100. All the GPS-only series 4 watches are probably gone in every store by now.
      What's the cheapest we've seen the 5 GPS? Currently the 4 GPS+Cell is $448 and 5 GPS is $569.99. The difference being $122. There is currently a $30 off coupon but it applies equally to both.
    • Report Post
    • warpdrive wrote: I have a 5 too and the 5 display is a game changer....I actually avoided buying it until the 5 came out. My wife has the 4. But if I was buying now, I'd wait it out to the 6

      One thing I wonder about is if they'll ever change the shape of the case...it's looked exactly the same since the beginning.
      DONT get the 6.....the 7 is going to be way better! 😂
    • Report Post
    • Thanks OP.....picked one up with price match from Staples. Wish Walmart had the darker/black colour in 44mm for price matching.
    • Report Post
    • Can you get cellular service via a tablet plan? For example, Fido's $15 plan.
    • Report Post

Other Computers & Electronics Deals

View all

Other Walmart Deals

View all
get deal