Costco Costco Eneloop Batteries on Sale: Sanyo Eneloop Battery Pack with 16 x AA Batteries $40 and More! Costco Eneloop Batteries on Sale

get this deal
this offer is expired

One thing you can never have too many of are batteries and Eneloops have become the favourite brand of choice in the Hot Deals forum. If you're looking to pick up some rechargeable batteries on the cheap, Costco has put some Eneloop bundles on sale you might want to check out. Here's a quick look at the bundles on sale:

Photographers and home theatre remote collectors will definitely want to stock up as it pays to have spares around the home/in your photo bag.

The deals are live now but only until June 30. Stock will vary by location so you'll want to get to your nearest Costco as soon as you can.

Thanks to Bastich for sharing this one with us!

81 Comments

View all
    • Thank you! Great price for AAAs. Looks these are second generations?
    • Report Post
    • Bastich wrote: Not sure if these are still available in-store at Costco anywhere, but it could theoretically be cheaper as they build shipping into the online price.
      I haven't seen Eneloops in Costco stores for a few yrs now, I have looked :D
    • Report Post
    • Thanks, OP, you're a mind reader! I was scouring the Internet yesterday looking for a deal on these. It's a few more than I need... but oh well.
    • Report Post
    • Last time I bought AAA from costco website (2 years ago?) they arrived in paper bag. FYI.
    • Report Post
    • I did see them in Ottawa a few months back
    • Report Post
    • Anyone know if the charger charges in pairs or singles? The picture appears singles but the review on Costco says charger received is different.
    • Report Post
    • Thanks! I was waiting for the AAA's to go on sale.
    • Report Post
    • Totoriko wrote: I did see them in Ottawa a few months back
      Which location? I've been checking for years and haven't seen them
    • Report Post
    • Decent deal.

      $2.50/battery for AA
      $2.17/battery for AAA

      I think they've been available for cheaper like at Dell. The last Dell sale had 8 AA, 4 AAA & charger for $25 which averages $2.08/battery. Their sales happen pretty regularly so I'd wait for that if you're not in a hurry.

      Also, anyone know if the Costco ones are the new generation? Is there an easy way to tell?
    • Report Post
    • andrewabc wrote: Last time I bought AAA from costco website (2 years ago?) they arrived in paper bag. FYI.
      Well Dell packages them in a thin cardboard with them rolling around. Although there is a template that shows they could have somewhat been in place.
    • Report Post
    • Nukey wrote: Thanks, OP, you're a mind reader! I was scouring the Internet yesterday looking for a deal on these. It's a few more than I need... but oh well.
      You can never get more than you need...

      Doesn't matter how many of these I buy, I always seem to need more.
    • Report Post
    • Been waiting for a sale on AAAs - Thanks OP.

      Is it my imagination or do all mice/remotes nowadays use AAAs?!
    • Report Post
    • Are the AAA hot?
      iirc SDM had them on reg. sales at $6-$7 for four?
    • Report Post
    • rambokid wrote: Are the AAA hot?
      iirc SDM had them on reg. sales at $6-$7 for four?
      The Duracell one in SDM are not Enerloops. The Duracell precharged or stay charged ones can be recharged for up to 300 or 400 times but the Enerloops can be recharged for up to 1500 time. And SDM's recent sales price was around $9 not $7 as they did before.
    • Report Post
    • never found Costco have in store Eneloop
      Bastich wrote: Costco.ca has their Eneloop battery packs on sale:

      16 x AA Reg. $49.99, sale $39.99
      12 x AAA Reg. $31.99, sale $25.99

      Also the Overnight Charger Kit with 10 x AA and 4 x AA Reg. $49.99, sale $39.99

      Not sure if these are still available in-store at Costco anywhere, but it could theoretically be cheaper as they build shipping into the online price.

      Sale ends June 30.
      :cool:
    • Report Post
    • johnsmithy wrote: Decent deal.

      $2.50/battery for AA
      $2.17/battery for AAA

      I think they've been available for cheaper like at Dell. The last Dell sale had 8 AA, 4 AAA & charger for $25 which averages $2.08/battery. Their sales happen pretty regularly so I'd wait for that if you're not in a hurry.

      Also, anyone know if the Costco ones are the new generation? Is there an easy way to tell?
      Hey guys, so johnsmithy was mentioning the batteries are a decent deal. Can anyone comment on the charging kit? Kids toys needing batteries are bleeding me dry ...
    • Report Post
    • taigong wrote: The Duracell one in SDM are not Enerloops. The Duracell precharged or stay charged ones can be recharged for up to 300 or 400 times but the Enerloops can be recharged for up to 1500 time. And SDM's recent sales price was around $9 not $7 as they did before.
      Actually the Duracell MIJ ones are Eneloops. They are the white top. Recent sale prices at SDM are $10.99 for 4. The $7 sale have been long gone.
    • Report Post
  • int
    • contact wrote: Actually the Duracell MIJ ones are Eneloops. They are the white top. Recent sale prices at SDM are $10.99 for 4. The $7 sale have been long gone.
      I think it's a version difference. The recent Dell deal shipped Generation 2 Eneloops (1500 cyles). The last time I bought "Duraloops" from SDM, they were probably the original gen 1 variety.
    • Report Post
    • Is there a difference in minimum capacity?
      AA - 850mAh
      AAA - 1900mAh

      The differences I think are:
      - lower discharge rate
      - recharge up to 1800x vs 1500x
    • Report Post
    • I agree with the others, I haven't seen Eneloops at Costco in a long time. Any sightings in the GTA?
    • Report Post

Other Computers & Electronics Deals

View all
get deal