Amazon.ca Amazon.ca Deals of the Day: Tylenol Cold Extra Strength $8.11, Kleenex Soothing Lotion Tissues $6.52, Clorox Wipes $3.81 + More Shop Today's Deals of the Day at Amazon.ca!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Get ready for cold and flu season with today's deals of the day at Amazon.ca, because you can save up to 30% on select products from Benylin, Cottonelle, Kleenex, Tylenol and more!

There are over a dozen featured deals and we've listed a handful of products to help you fight off the flu bug.

Don't hesitate, as these deals are available today only, February 24. Amazon.ca offers free shipping for all Prime members or on orders over $35.00 for those who aren't members.

Not an Amazon Prime member? Sign up for a free 30-day trial and read our guide to see what it has to offer in Canada.

While these items were in stock at the listed prices at the time this deal was posted, Amazon practices dynamic product replacement -- once their stock of an item is depleted, it may be replaced with the same item sold by a third-party retailer for a different price. Double-check that the listed price and shipping fees we posted are still available before you buy.

15 Comments

View all
    • wouldnt recommend these based on how difficult it is to open the individual tablets.
    • Report Post
    • I find the daytime ones kind of useless if you're really sick and you need to resort to taking drugs. Since there are no antihistamines to make sure it's "non drowsy", you'll still be sneezing and dribbling mucus like a faucet.
    • Report Post
    • Hows this compare to costco pricing? I was looking to buy some
    • Report Post
    • ilusa wrote: Hows this compare to costco pricing? I was looking to buy some
      costco is 60 tablets 40 day/ 20 night or something like that , for 13.99 . Sometimes will go on special for 10.99 or 9.99 .
    • Report Post
    • This is a kind of thing that I'd like to know the expiry date before buying. IIRC, the Costco ones dinner actually have long expiry dates which is a bummer when the buy larger quantities.
    • Report Post
    • nickgritz wrote: costco is 60 tablets 40 day/ 20 night or something like that , for 13.99 . Sometimes will go on special for 10.99 or 9.99 .
      Amazon 0.20275 per pill / box of 40 pills

      Costco 0.23316 per pill / box of 60 pills

      Costco when on Sale at $10.99 = 0.183166 per pill
    • Report Post
    • fun fact: at COSTCO - If you check the ingredients for TYLENOL SINUS and compare to TYLENOL COLD , they are exactly the same (milligrams and all). The funny part is that they sell SINUS for 17.99 for 40 pills and Tylenol COLD for 13.99 for 60 tablets.

      Pure marketing ..
    • Report Post
    • nickgritz wrote: fun fact: at COSTCO - If you check the ingredients for TYLENOL SINUS and compare to TYLENOL COLD , they are exactly the same (milligrams and all). The funny part is that they sell SINUS for 17.99 for 40 pills and Tylenol COLD for 13.99 for 60 tablets.

      Pure marketing ..
      LOL, are you going all Trump here? The statement is simply not true, if you do actually look at the ingredients they are indeed different, although it's mostly the amount of MG that differ. However, whether these differences in dosage makes much difference, I'm not qualified to make that conclusion. So if your point was on the latter, that may hold true on a material level.
    • Report Post
    • Yeah, phenylephrine is useless.
    • Report Post
    • newdad123 wrote: LOL, are you going all Trump here? The statement is simply not true, if you do actually look at the ingredients they are indeed different, although it's mostly the amount of MG that differ. However, whether these differences in dosage makes much difference, I'm not qualified to make that conclusion. So if your point was on the latter, that may hold true on a material level.
      Donald Trump? WTF are you talking about?

      Anyway, my mistake.. what I meant to say is Tylenol COLD and TYLENOL FLU are exactly the same but the FLU is 4 or 5 dollars more for 40 tablets.
    • Report Post
    • bellyscales wrote: Yeah, phenylephrine is useless.
      This person created an entire account for this post.

      This person knows his/her drugs.
    • Report Post
    • Take advile much more effective
    • Report Post

Other Beauty & Wellness Deals

View all

Other Amazon.ca Deals

View all
get deal