The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket - Men's - $265.00 ($84.99 Off)
The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket - Men's
get this deal
Old-school cool for current-day cold. The classic puffy jacket is back to keep you cozy from forest campsites to city streets. The 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket's super-warm 700-fill-power goose down creates a safe haven when temperatures plunge, and reinforced baffle construction keeps the down in place so you don't get cold spots. A DWR finish lets you shrug off light rain and snow, while a hood stands up to winter's worst moods and tucks away into the collar when the sun returns. Once you warm up, stuff it into its own pocket so you can easily stash it away.
- Made of lightweight ripstop nylon with a DWR finish to shed light rain and snow.
- Insulated with cozy, warm 700-fill-power goose down with oversized baffle construction.
- Down meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare. Animals were never force-fed or live plucked.
- Lightweight hood stows inside the collar.
- 2-way front zipper has an internal storm flap.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets double as a stuff sack for the jacket.
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs and bungee cord hem seal out the wind.