MEC Tremblant Jacket - Men's - $169.00 ($56.00 Off)
MEC Tremblant Jacket - Men's
get this deal
Throw it on during lunch breaks or when stepping out of the hut to shovel new snow. The Tremblant Jacket is a welcome warm layer that easily packs down into a compact little package. The fabric slides easily beneath a shell jacket and the over-stuffed shoulders are designed to surround you with warmth that won't get packed down and compressed when you wear the jacket layered under your pack.
- Shell is made of water-resistant Pertex Quantum that compresses down to an insignificant size.
- Lined with recycled polyester that glides over layers.
- Insulated with 700-fill power down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Sewn-through construction keeps the down in place.
- Shoulders are overfilled to prevent the down from shifting.
- Down-filled hood has elastic edge binding to seal out drafts.
- Storm flap behind zipper has a microfleece chin guard that wraps over the zipper.
- Elasticized wrists keep heat in.
- Articulated elbows move freely.
- Shockcord hem seals drafts out and warmth in.
- Back length is 28in.