Mec Synergy Hd Gore-tex Jacket - Men's - $209.93 ($190.02 Off)
Mec Synergy Hd Gore-tex Jacket - Men's
get this deal
A windproof, waterproof barrier designed for skiers and climbers. Redesigned for 2020, our Synergy HD Jacket uses a lightweight, supple and packable face fabric that doesn't compromise on durability. This pared-down shell uses GORE-TEX®, the gold standard of waterproof-breathable technology. Great alpine-specific features include harness-accessible pockets, a high collar to keep out blowing snow, and a hood with cordlock adjustments that's helmet compatible.
- Made of 70-denier recycled nylon with a GORE-TEX and DWR finish for superior waterproofness and breathability.
- GORE-TEX® C-Knit lining is comfortable next-to-skin, supple when you move, and highly breathable.
- Fully seam-taped construction keeps you dry and comfortable in howling conditions.
- Climbing helmet-compatible hood has embedded Cohaesive cordlock adjustments for a snag-free profile.
- Water-resistant front zipper is glued in place with an inner storm flap to seal out wind.
- Underarm vents have 2-way watertight zips, for releasing heat.
- Contoured cuffs layer well with gloves and close with Velcro® tabs.
- Pockets are designed to function when you're wearing a harness or backpack.
- 2 chest pockets close with water-tight zippers and expand to hold bulky items.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets close with water-tight zippers.
- 1 internal zippered pocket keeps personal items secure.
- Shock-cord adjustable hem has embedded Cohaesive cordlock adjustment.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate it under snow. Recco tech is not a substitute for avalanche-skills training, beacons, essential gear, or smart decision-making in the backcountry.