MEC Northlink Parka - Men's - $169.00 ($56.00 Off)
MEC Northlink Parka - Men's
get this deal
This insulated parka helps you combat the wet, dark days of winter. When you're venturing out to celebrate the winter solstice or just keeping warm at the bus stop, reach for the Northlink Parka. The waterproof shell fabric sheds sleet or rain, and an insulated hood shields your ears from cold gusts and blowing snow. Roomy pockets store gloves and your toque. New reflective touches on the cuffs help make you more visible at night, and you can tuck them inside during the day.
- Made of nylon with a waterproof-breathable PU coating. Seams are not taped so water could sneak in if it’s raining hard.
- Lined with recycled polyester that glides over layers.
- Insulation is synthetic Hyperloft that's 50% recycled.
- Front zipper has a storm flap to eliminate drafts.
- Hood is fully insulated and shockcord-adjustable.
- Lots and lots of pockets: 2 patch pockets, a chest pocket and 2 hand pockets outside. Secured zippered pocket and 2 drop-in pockets inside.
- Button-adjustable cuffs have hidden reflective details: invert the reflective band to go incognito or leave it exposed for nighttime visiblity.
- Drawcord at hem helps seal out cold.