Helly Hansen Fernie 2.0 Jacket - Men's - $235.00 ($100.00 Off)
Helly Hansen Fernie 2.0 Jacket - Men's
get this deal
Top-to-bottom intentions require top-tier coverage and ride-specific elements. With waterproof-breathable Helly Tech protection, strategically taped seams and premium PrimaLoft Silver insulation, the Fernie Jacket deals with winter conditions. Large adjustable cuffs are easy to use with gloves, and other ski-specific features include a powder skirt, attachments for ski pants, a high collar, a goggle wipe, and a built-in Recco® Rescue System.
- Stretchy 2-layer polyester fabric with Helly Tech Performance laminate is waterproof-breathable and lightweight.
- Fully seam-sealed design with DWR finish keeps the elements from soaking through.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Silver synthetic insulation.
- Adjustable high-vis hood is helmet-compatible.
- Underarm zips dump heat on high-intensity runs or when touring.
- Handwarmer pockets and external chest pocket house essentials.
- Arm pocket holds your RFID ski pass.
- Internal electronics pocket is insulated with Aerogel insulation to preserve battery life in cold weather.
- Jacket includes loop for attaching to compatible ski pants.
- Removable powder skirt keeps powder from creeping in.
- Built-in Recco Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to detect and locate Recco reflectors under snow. Recco technology is not a substitute for avalanche skills training, beacons, essential gear or smart decision-making in the backcountry.