Arc'teryx Rush Lt Gore-tex Bib Pants - Men's - $454.97 ($194.98 Off)
Arc'teryx Rush Lt Gore-tex Bib Pants - Men's
get this deal
Designed for the backcountry, the Rush LT bib pants are waterproof, breathable and packed with touring-specific features. Extra long side vents let you dump heat on skinstraks and bootpacks, while the low bib design keeps snow out on deep days. An innovative adjustable powder cuff makes buckle adjustments and transitions a breeze, and the front zip, underarm vents and pockets all feature water-resistant zippers. The overall build quality is top-notch with tight seam tolerances and articulated construction that won't hold you back on the down or the up.
- Completely waterproof, breathable and durable GORE-TEX Pro construction.
- Hard-wearing 70-denier face fabric.
- Rugged 150-denier nylon reinforcements in high-wear areas.
- Micro seam allowance of 1.6mm and extra narrow 8mm seam tape reduce bulk and weight.
- Articulated construction and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement.
- Low bib with removable suspenders.
- Front fly with snap closure.
- Flap secured pocket on right side.
- Zip pocket on right thigh with key leash.
- Zip pocket on bib with key leash.
- Side zips for easy venting.
- Highly water-resistant external zippers used throughout.
- Durable kick patches protect against ski edges.
- Adjustable powder cuffs allow easy buckle management.
- Hidden Recco® reflector can be detected by rescue crews at many ski resorts. Not a substitute for avalanche gear and know-how in the backcountry.
- Regular fit accommodates multiple thermal layers.