Gap '80s Carpenter Fit Jeans With Gapflex - $33.99 ($55.96 Off) '80s Carpenter Fit Jeans With Gapflexget this deal
- Gap was established in 1969 on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, California. Our first store sold only denim and records. In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we have created this limited edition collection inspired by iconic vintage pieces from our archives.
- Part of our Denim Through the Decades collection.
- Inspired by 1980s Worker denim styles.
- Made with GapFlex stretch technology for extra flexibility and total comfort.
- In a perfect year-round 10 oz. denim.
- Assorted color washes.
- Classic five-pocket styling.
- Button closure, zip fly.
- Better denim. Better planet. This pair of denim is part of our water-saving Washwell™ program. Compared to conventional wash methods, Washwell™ has saved millions of liters of water since 2016.