Amazon.ca Amazon.ca: Get Apple AirPods Pro for $268.99 (regularly $329.00) Save $60 on Apple AirPods Pro at Amazon.ca!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Work from home with new headphones from Amazon.ca, where you can get Apple AirPods Pro for $268.99 (regularly $329.00) with free shipping -- a savings of $60.01!

This deal is sold and shipped by Amazon.ca and not a third-party seller, as Amazon.ca added nearly 400 official Apple products to their store last week.

Originally released in October 2019, AirPods Pro are Apple's popular truly wireless headphones with active noise cancellation -- for reference, $268.99 is the second-lowest historical price for AirPods Pro this year, matching a deal currently available at Costco. A few other bells and whistles include:

  • Incredibly light noise-cancelling headphones block out your environment so you can focus on what you're listening to
  • Switch to Transparency mode and AirPods Pro let outside sound in, allowing you to hear and connect to your surroundings
  • Three flexible silicone tips for a customisable fit, securing AirPods Pro in place and creating an exceptional seal for noise cancellation
  • Custom-built high-excursion, low-distortion driver delivers powerful bass and a super-efficient high dynamic range amplifier produces pure, incredibly clear sound
  • Apple-designed H1 chip delivers incredibly low audio latency and a force sensor on the stem makes it easy to control music and calls
  • Announce Messages with Siri gives you the option to have Siri read your messages through your AirPods Pro
  • Audio Sharing lets you and a friend share the same audio stream on two sets of AirPods

AirPods Pro very rarely go on sale and for comparison, they're currently regular price at Apple, Best Buy and Staples.

This offer is effective online for a limited time and qualifies for free shipping from Amazon.ca.

77 Comments

View all
    • Not surprisingly, after the sale on Visions.ca and then I think Costco as well, Amazon matching the prize.
      As for the discount, probably set by Apple, this may be as much as we can hope for. Unless some combination deal.
    • Report Post
    • I managed to snag one on Saturday for 238$ (Including taxes for the pro version) from shoppers. Thanks to that 20X offer. Got my sister a good birthday present.
    • Report Post
    • Since when does Amazon sell Apple product?
    • Report Post
    • Stroshow wrote: Since when does Amazon sell Apple product?
      It's a very recent thing.
    • Report Post
    • HawaiianGate wrote: I managed to snag one on Saturday for 238$ (Including taxes for the pro version) from shoppers. Thanks to that 20X offer. Got my sister a good birthday present.
      How, It was $329+t= so $379 ? then $100 back so $279 no?!
    • Report Post
    • What8ever8left wrote: How, It was $329+t= so $379 ? then $100 back so $279 no?!
      $329+t-$100 = $244.....in AB so it's close....
    • Report Post
    • frankmp wrote: $329+t-$100 = $244.....in AB so it's close....
      Is your tax not 12% ?
      Amazon was 12% so $301 with tax.
    • Report Post
    • What8ever8left wrote: Is your tax not 12% ?
      Amazon was 12% so $301 with tax.
      Alberta has no provincial sales tax.
    • Report Post
    • HawaiianGate wrote: I managed to snag one on Saturday for 238$ (Including taxes for the pro version) from shoppers. Thanks to that 20X offer. Got my sister a good birthday present.

      I thought shoppers doesn’t sell the pro? You sure you didn’t get the 2nd gen?
    • Report Post
    • ary604 wrote: I thought shoppers doesn’t sell the pro? You sure you didn’t get the 2nd gen?
      It is in the flyer, but two locations around me didn't have any nor does the website.
      He was lucky.
    • Report Post
    • Interesting, the reviews are calling these fakes, but I noticed that they're (apparently) being sold by Apple themselves. Any explanation for this?
    • Report Post
    • If you know an amazon employee, ask them to get a pair for you. There’s an additional 10% discount.
    • Report Post
    • JohnF100 wrote: Interesting, the reviews are calling these fakes, but I noticed that they're (apparently) being sold by Apple themselves. Any explanation for this?
      Two possible scenarios:

      1) a seller sold fake airpods on the listing, fulfilled by Amazon. Now it says they are shipped and sold by Amazon, or

      2) customers are swapping then out with fake airpods and writing reviews stating they are fake/returning them while keeping the real ones
    • Report Post
    • This was the receipt. I also get 30points per dollar spent which is approx 9800 points.

      346.49-98000PC optimum= 247$
      247-9.8=237$

      I called two stores near me and both had plenty of “Airpod Pros” in stock.
    • Report Post
    • peakingduck wrote: Two possible scenarios:

      1) a seller sold fake airpods on the listing, fulfilled by Amazon. Now it says they are shipped and sold by Amazon, or

      2) customers are swapping then out with fake airpods and writing reviews stating they are fake/returning them while keeping the real ones
      Interesting observation.
      I hear knock offs are so good it is very hard to differentiate.
      So if I send back an unopened knock off, they are not gonna be able to tell. They put it back into stock. Then sell it again, now the new owner gets it and opens it and finds out it's fake. He will try to send it back, but Amazon says it's not fake.
      I wonder if the invoice will have a serial number on it?!
    • Report Post
    • What8ever8left wrote: How, It was $329+t= so $379 ? then $100 back so $279 no?!
      Surprise surprise.
      Because there are provinces other than BC and ON in Canada.
    • Report Post
    • What8ever8left wrote: It is in the flyer, but two locations around me didn't have any nor does the website.
      He was lucky.
      I called two locations randomly which were close to my house and they both had plenty of AirPods Pro’s in stock.
    • Report Post
    • HawaiianGate wrote: This was the receipt. I also get 30points per dollar spent which is approx 9800 points.

      346.49-98000PC optimum= 247$
      247-9.8=237$

      I called two stores near me and both had plenty of “Airpod Pros” in stock.
      I guess we should go and live in AB. 5% tax plus getting regular and bonus points and they are in stock !
    • Report Post
    • What8ever8left wrote: I guess we should go and live in AB. 5% tax plus getting regular and bonus points and they are in stock !
      Our income tax is little high compared to BC and ON, but the amount of money I save with no PST/HST is just insane. Our economy is really struggling though and rest of Canada couldn’t really give a ****.
    • Report Post

Other Home Theatre & Audio Deals

View all

Other Amazon.ca Deals

View all
get deal