Amazon Canada Amazon.ca: Get a Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Dot Bundle for $209.00 (regularly $368.99), Prime Members Only Get a Ring Video Doorbell Bundle for $209!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Put a set of eyes on your porch with this bundle deal at Amazon.ca, because Prime members can get a Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Dot Bundle for $209.00 (regularly $368.99) with free shipping, for a total savings of $159.99!

This deal is available exclusively for Amazon Prime members and for reference, a standalone Ring Video Doorbell Pro without the Echo Dot is also priced at $209.00 (regularly $299.00) for Prime members. Product features include:

  • Works with Alexa to illuminate and send announcements to Echo devices when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected
  • Use any Echo device to to hear and speak to visitors with two-way talk
  • Answer the door from anywhere and watch over your home in 1080p video
  • Get mobile alerts when anyone comes to your door, so you can see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
  • Monitor your property in HD and check-in on your home at anytime with Live View on-demand video and audio

This offer is effective for limited time. Amazon.ca offers free shipping for all Prime members or on orders over $35.00 for those who aren't members.

Not an Amazon Prime member? Sign up for a free 30-day trial and read our guide to see what it has to offer in Canada.

48 Comments

View all
    • i say great price! Own 1 and enjoying the benefits. I've bought into the Ring ecosystem.
    • Report Post
    • Thanks, OP. New to Ring.. how does the Dot add to the experience?.. Voice communication to the Ring unit?
    • Report Post
    • Nice :) Just order one.
    • Report Post
    • In for 1 thanks OP. Also have on order the new blink camera from Amazon which is delayed. I'm hearing lots of negative stuff around it so I'm going to get this and hopefully it will auit my needs for minor security as it seems the blink camera won't be good.
    • Report Post
    • Is there audio on this one? How is it? And is the night time capture good?
    • Report Post
    • Nice find OP. I just bought the Nest Hello and Google Nest Hub combo at Lowes for $248, otherwise I'd be all over this one.
    • Report Post
    • McGarnagle wrote:
      Jul 8th, 2019 10:53 pm
      Is there audio on this one? How is it? And is the night time capture good?
      Camera image quality is great imo including night vision. I find however the Audio quality is horrible in that no one can hear what you say, or what they say. Make sure you have a very good wifi source literally right next to it. By the time I get notifications that doorbell wring and the app screen circling waiting for connection the delivery person is already gone by time It opens. I have fibre internet and excellent phone service. Also have ring alarm system and two other ring cameras.
    • Report Post
    • xFRUGALITYx wrote:
      Jul 8th, 2019 11:28 pm
      Camera image quality is great imo including night vision. I find however the Audio quality is horrible in that no one can hear what you say, or what they say. Make sure you have a very good wifi source literally right next to it. By the time I get notifications that doorbell wring and the app screen circling waiting for connection the delivery person is already gone by time It opens. I have fibre internet and excellent phone service. Also have ring alarm system and two other ring cameras.
      Yeah, I have the same issue with the delayed ring and notification on smart phones. I don't think I ever used it to talk to someone at the door because of this. A nice alternative is to create a routine, and send notification to all echo/alexa devices in home when motion is triggered. This way, I'll know someone is at the door even before they press the doorbell.
    • Report Post
    • This is a great deal. I’ve had mine for 3 years now and it’s great. No issues with it at all, even in the cold Calgary winter.
    • Report Post
    • Glad it helped you guys!
      I ordered one myself, was on the fence for a while but pulled the trigger this time!

      Still looking around for indoor cameras, Blink cameras are getting lots of negative feedback, Nest cameras are pretty expensive (I have one and love it but still pretty expensive in my opinion) and Wyze cameras are kind of unexplored territory for me!
    • Report Post
    • ionian wrote:
      Jul 8th, 2019 9:27 pm
      Thanks, OP. New to Ring.. how does the Dot add to the experience?.. Voice communication to the Ring unit?
      Not that I know of. The spot and show are better the only ones that I know that work.
    • Report Post
    • MrBambinoDent wrote:
      Jul 9th, 2019 2:54 am
      Glad it helped you guys!
      I ordered one myself, was on the fence for a while but pulled the trigger this time!

      Still looking around for indoor cameras, Blink cameras are getting lots of negative feedback, Nest cameras are pretty expensive (I have one and love it but still pretty expensive in my opinion) and Wyze cameras are kind of unexplored territory for me!
      Why not add the Ring alarm and pay the yearly subscription, for unlimited recording with ring products. I think if u want professional monitoring it's 99 for the year. Or $39/yr for just unlimited cloud recording for all your ring products.
    • Report Post
    • Great price.
      No connectivity issues here on my end, with an RSSI -46.
    • Report Post
    • I have the original ring v1. Bought this hoping connectivity is a bit better as well as picture quality.
    • Report Post
    • vkizzle wrote:
      Jul 9th, 2019 6:48 am
      Having a proper power source can solve most connectivity issues.
      I suggest a larger transformer at 24v/20va.

      https://www.homedepot.ca/product/heath- ... lsrc=aw.ds
      I have a decent sized transformer just when someone hits the doorbell it takes a good 10 sec for the image to render.
      Is that the same with the pro? If so I’ll csncel the order
    • Report Post
    • Been waiting for a deal on this, thanks OP!
    • Report Post
    • Original Blink owner here. No real issues with the cameras. Just be aware they are motion activated and battery life is ok depending on traffic area.

      These can be plugged in however. I only opted for the Blink because they had the LED light too, just an added deterrent.

      Indoor camera I'd just get a wayze
    • Report Post
    • 6-8 weeks shipping now. That was quick...
      Still ordered one, hopefully it ships quicker than that
    • Report Post
    • Good price, was cheaper before.
    • Report Post

Other Home Theatre & Audio Deals

View all

Other Amazon Canada Deals

View all
get deal