The Home Depot is back with some brand new workshops for May!
If you're looking to get your yard ready for spring, these free workshops are worth taking advantage of! Simply RSVP online and you're all set to go. Keep in mind that these workshops typically range from 1-2 hours in length.
The upcoming workshops for May are:
- Enhance Your Backyard Living Space: Saturday, May 4, 10 AM - 11 AM
- Planting and Caring for Perennials: Saturday, May 18, 10 AM - 11 AM
- Create a Wooden Doormat: Wednesday, May 22, 7 PM - 8 PM
- Planning & Building a Deck: Sunday, May 26, 1 PM - 2 PM
- Build a Blooming Art Picture Frame for Mother's Day: Sunday, May 11, 10 AM - 12 PM
Registration must be done online, so if you're interested in attending, make sure you register ahead of time to secure a spot in the workshop. Note that available workshops and times may vary by location.